*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*
GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!
This was very helpful for me! Personally, it encouraged my current course of action with my clients, or as I feel they are, my friends. Being friendly and overall having a good time, like for real, is very important. People can tell more than some models realize I think. So far, I'm having a wonderful time and very happy with all of my experiences and new friends. Aside the few malicious randoms, as is expected in this business, the clientele here is outstanding! Also, very happy with the attention from support, prompt and courteous
I hope to be successful and a welcome addition to the new models!
Quote