User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Female Performer Chat: TRUMP
Derek99
Created by: derek99

2/15/17 @ 12:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,100

Suggs, I don't know, but instead of me repeat post of what I've said already, I don't know what to make anymore of it. I refuse to repeat what I've posted already because I don't want to maybe sound, and look like the same recording being played back.
Created by: alberich

2/15/17 @ 12:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: breaking in, shaping up, then checking out
Posts: 970

Todays topic

Which is higher spurts iq or the temperature at the south pole.

Discuss!





Oh Suggs .. read the facts - he's a Geeeeenius
Created by: suggs

2/15/17 @ 2:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of centre
Posts: 6,768



Oh Suggs .. read the facts - he's a Geeeeenius



What does that make me then? I mean I only have a doctorate, 2 masters degrees and working on a 3rd one. Last iq test I took put me at 154
Created by: kertzum

2/15/17 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Oz
Posts: 151



What does that make me then? I mean I only have a doctorate, 2 masters degrees and working on a 3rd one. Last iq test I took put me at 154



a quad ripple genius? and 4 times a bigger genius than Squirt!
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

2/15/17 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294


:guitar :guitar :guitar

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

Withdrawing your nomination is the nicest thing you've ever done for us Annnndy Puzder.

We appreciate the food we've scarfed...

But your policies would have been half-arsed

So take a :drinkup and try

not to let too many potatoes at once fry

fry fry fry for the sake of your workers big guy.

:smoking :smoking :smoking
sex_spert
Created by: sex_spert

2/16/17 @ 1:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 183

You know the answer to that Suggs. Is the temperature at the south pole 140? No.
I must say that it's very mature for certain responders to just say BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, because they have zero substance. It's really ch1ldish, actually.
Donald doesn't know YOU Kertdum, nor does HE give a shit what you think of him. And he shouldn't. You're not even from this country so as far as he's concerned you can FUCK OFF. When someone uses the words arrogant, narcissistic pathological liar, Obama comes immediately to mind. That is not Trump, it's Obama, which is why i mentioned him. Why would I say Obama violated the Constitution all the time? Because HE DID. The Constitution does NOT say you can go around the courts because they hand down a ruling that goes against your policies. It doesn't say you can go around Congress just because you don't like what Congress is doing, and it doesn't say you can issue executive order after executive order just to counter Congress and get YOUR OWN WAY. The Supreme Court even slapped Obama down and ruled against him 9 to zero, because even THEY realized what Obama was doing was unconstitutional. Apparently you refuse to see that.
Tell me, what was a lie about anything I said in my previous posts? Tell me you're trying to refute my statements about how long the Dems controlled both houses of Congress AND the White House. You can't, because that statement is HISTORY and TRUE. You're gonna tell me my statement that the GOP only had total control of the government TWICE since the 1920s, and the second time just recently? You can't tell me that because you know it's the truth. You going to refute the truth? There's nothing I said that was NOT true. My point was that the Democrats can't handle losing complete power like this, it p1sses them off, makes them angry and bitter. So they are going after Trump's cabinet nominees, and this is unprecedented and very disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves. But they are not, because they HAVE no shame.
I can't believe my eyes, that you actually agree with me that it is a fact Trump legally WON the elections with 304. Well, what do you know, miracles will never cease. You are right, so at least that is a start. WHEN the investigation about voter fraud and illegal voting is over (and it will happen sometime) it will be found that illegal aliens did in fact vote last time. My prediction is that there will be no illegal votes counted for the 2020 elections. If you think I am going to write a link after every SINGLE sentence I write, you are insane. I don't have that kind of time and energy. But just because I don't always write a link for everything, doesn't make what I am saying a LIE. It is still the truth. I am very astute politically, I always have been since voting age, and I do a lot of reading.
It is a possibility that Russia did hack into Hillary's emails, and they are the ones who exposed what was being said. Some interesting and you might say, nasty statements about Hillary herself by FELLOW DEMOCRATS talking about her. Not Republicans. But if the Russians did that, that is the ONLY way the Russians were involved. They did not hack into the election itself to cause Trump to win instead of Hillary. The VOTERS caused Hillary to lose and Trump to win.
The Democrats REALLY targeted the Labor secretary nominee and they were relentless in that regard, and that is why he quit. But I'm not worried about it, since Trump will get someone else into that position who is just as conservative and thinks exactly like him.
Created by: arch313

2/16/17 @ 1:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: US Pacific
Posts: 356

Sex-spert you just do not have a clue. for example in one of your ranting post earlier you start off by saying opinion polls are pure bullshit and are worthless. Then in the next statement you say the MAJORITY of Americans support the travel ban. The only process that can establish that FACT you love to quote is a fucking opinion poll. So which is it are they worthless or facts? You are quoting an opinion poll as FACT (oh and I use the term "quote" loosely as you did not bother to provide the information on what poll you are using to establish your facts.) So the proper way to do that is something like this. The MAJORITY of Americans support the travel ban1. (cannot super script so imagine the 1 is a small one a bit above the line.)

Footnotes
1. Sex-spert, "Facts pulled straight out of my ass." (The Crapper, 2017) 1.
Created by: arch313

2/16/17 @ 2:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: US Pacific
Posts: 356

OK sex-spert lets look at another of your "facts".
"the GOP only had total control of the government TWICE since the 1920s, and the second time just recently?" 1

"the GOP held sway over the executive and legislative branches for all of the decade from 1921-30." 2 This would be the first time they controlled all three branches after 1920. As they controlled all three in 1930 this qualifies as after the 1920's and you cannot call this as a zero reference. Side note: As you may recall from history the Great depression started in 1929.

"Republicans also controlled both the executive and legislative in 1953-54, when Republican Dwight Eisenhower was President, the GOP held a clear majority in the House, and Republicans gained a slim 48 to 47 margin over Democrats in the Senate (with one Republican-leaning independent senator)." 2. For those who are counting is the second time.

"And again from 2003-06, both chambers of Congress had a Republican majority while Republican George W. Bush occupied the White House." 2 This would be the third time the GOP controlled all three branches after 1920.

You may want to stay away from making up "facts" about things that can be verified and stick to your bullshit opinion polls.

Results sex-spert should put his shit in the crapper instead of this forum.

Footnotes
1. sex-spert, "Facts pulled straight out of my ass", (The Crapper, 2017) 1
2. http://www.snopes.com/republicans-1928-control/
sex_spert
Created by: sex_spert

2/16/17 @ 5:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 183

It IS true Arch, that Americans do support the travel ban. I heard from TWO different news networks that at least 51 percent (that's a majority) DO support Trump's travel ban. There are such things as FAKE news stories, just as there are some FAKE polls as well. One very minor example of a fake news story was that it was reported that Trump kept Tom Hardiman around for longer than he actually did, before he decided on Gorsuch. It wasn't a big deal, but still it was a fake news story. There are fake stories just like there are fake polls.
Ok, you're gonna get technical on me about 1930. It was 1931 the Democrats started their long general reign of power. And 1953 to 1954, is only two years (the Dems had power after that for a LOT longer, which is my point), but technically I was correct about the 50s as well, since the Senate split was 47 Republicans and 47 Democrats. What I was saying was that the Democrats enjoyed complete control of government for a LOT longer than the GOP did. I had previously mentioned that Bush and the GOP had complete control, but that was for a very short time. The Democrats are now out of power, and they can't even handle being out of power even for ONE year? That's the point I was making, which you are obviously missing.
So put your shit in the crapper instead of this forum.
MiniWheat212
Created by: miniwheat212

2/16/17 @ 11:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ohh where to begin with this steaming pile..

Donald doesn't know YOU Kertdum, nor does HE give a shit what you think of him. And he shouldn't. You're not even from this country so as far as he's concerned you can FUCK OFF.

So first off, you basically just said that as far as the POTUS is concerned, everyone who is not in the US can fuck off.. Great job, really spurt, good thing you personally know Trump sooo well that you feel comfortable speaking for him.

When someone uses the words arrogant, narcissistic pathological liar, Obama comes immediately to mind. That is not Trump, it's Obama, which is why i mentioned him. Why would I say Obama violated the Constitution all the time? Because HE DID. The Constitution does NOT say you can go around the courts because they hand down a ruling that goes against your policies. It doesn't say you can go around Congress just because you don't like what Congress is doing, and it doesn't say you can issue executive order after executive order just to counter Congress and get YOUR OWN WAY. The Supreme Court even slapped Obama down and ruled against him 9 to zero, because even THEY realized what Obama was doing was unconstitutional. Apparently you refuse to see that.

See now these are the kind of statements that you need to show a source for, as in find the website where this is shown and COPY and PASTE the web address. Anyways its interesting your should mention the executive orders here, because that is EXACTLY what Trump is doing. Interesting huh.

WHEN the investigation about voter fraud and illegal voting is over (and it will happen sometime) it will be found that illegal aliens did in fact vote last time.

In a post of yours just the other day you pointed out that it is impossible for illegal immigrants to vote.. soo now you are saying that it is a fact that they did somehow vote? see again why you are not credible, you change your "Facts" all the time.

If you think I am going to write a link after every SINGLE sentence I write, you are insane. I don't have that kind of time and energy. But just because I don't always write a link for everything, doesn't make what I am saying a LIE. It is still the truth. I am very astute politically, I always have been since voting age, and I do a lot of reading.

Soo, again this copy and paste thing, its really the way to go when showing your sources. It takes a total of 2 seconds. If you are typing out a web address then I feel you should re check your IQ sir. But in this thread, if you make these statements without showing where you got those "FACTS" then it is not credible aka its BS. You want to prove your stating facts then site your MF sources already!

It is a possibility that Russia did hack into Hillary's emails, and they are the ones who exposed what was being said. Some interesting and you might say, nasty statements about Hillary herself by FELLOW DEMOCRATS talking about her. Not Republicans. But if the Russians did that, that is the ONLY way the Russians were involved. They did not hack into the election itself to cause Trump to win instead of Hillary.

Again remind me, you know what the extent of the Russian hacking was because...? OHH RIIGHT, you don't. You are simply making assumptions and guesses, which really would be fine if you weren't consistently trying to say that your assumptions are fact. You're right though lets just ignore the fact that its been PROVEN that members of Trumps team were in contact with Russia during the election.. Lets ignore that because Spurt said otherwise, without any facts to back it up.

Created by: alberich

2/16/17 @ 12:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: breaking in, shaping up, then checking out
Posts: 970

You know the answer to that Suggs. Is the temperature at the south pole 140? No.
I must say that it's very mature for certain responders to just say BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, because they have zero substance. It's really ch1ldish, actually.
Donald doesn't know YOU Kertdum, nor does HE give a shit what you think of him. And he shouldn't. You're not even from this country so as far as he's concerned you can FUCK OFF. When someone uses the words arrogant, narcissistic pathological liar, Obama comes immediately to mind. That is not Trump, it's Obama, which is why i mentioned him. Why would I say Obama violated the Constitution all the time? Because HE DID. The Constitution does NOT say you can go around the courts because they hand down a ruling that goes against your policies. It doesn't say you can go around Congress just because you don't like what Congress is doing, and it doesn't say you can issue executive order after executive order just to counter Congress and get YOUR OWN WAY. The Supreme Court even slapped Obama down and ruled against him 9 to zero, because even THEY realized what Obama was doing was unconstitutional. Apparently you refuse to see that.
Tell me, what was a lie about anything I said in my previous posts? Tell me you're trying to refute my statements about how long the Dems controlled both houses of Congress AND the White House. You can't, because that statement is HISTORY and TRUE. You're gonna tell me my statement that the GOP only had total control of the government TWICE since the 1920s, and the second time just recently? You can't tell me that because you know it's the truth. You going to refute the truth? There's nothing I said that was NOT true. My point was that the Democrats can't handle losing complete power like this, it p1sses them off, makes them angry and bitter. So they are going after Trump's cabinet nominees, and this is unprecedented and very disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves. But they are not, because they HAVE no shame.
I can't believe my eyes, that you actually agree with me that it is a fact Trump legally WON the elections with 304. Well, what do you know, miracles will never cease. You are right, so at least that is a start. WHEN the investigation about voter fraud and illegal voting is over (and it will happen sometime) it will be found that illegal aliens did in fact vote last time. My prediction is that there will be no illegal votes counted for the 2020 elections. If you think I am going to write a link after every SINGLE sentence I write, you are insane. I don't have that kind of time and energy. But just because I don't always write a link for everything, doesn't make what I am saying a LIE. It is still the truth. I am very astute politically, I always have been since voting age, and I do a lot of reading.
It is a possibility that Russia did hack into Hillary's emails, and they are the ones who exposed what was being said. Some interesting and you might say, nasty statements about Hillary herself by FELLOW DEMOCRATS talking about her. Not Republicans. But if the Russians did that, that is the ONLY way the Russians were involved. They did not hack into the election itself to cause Trump to win instead of Hillary. The VOTERS caused Hillary to lose and Trump to win.
The Democrats REALLY targeted the Labor secretary nominee and they were relentless in that regard, and that is why he quit. But I'm not worried about it, since Trump will get someone else into that position who is just as conservative and thinks exactly like him.


Lol - now you answered Suggs question. Obviously they measured your IQ in Kelvin - so south pole won.
I just heard it from 5 different news networks where 52.3% of all people confirmed that south pole won the battle - so it's a proof.

Liv Palmer
Created by: Liv Palmer

2/16/17 @ 5:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

fuck Trump :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Derek99
Created by: derek99

2/16/17 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,100

Spert, saying f off to a person even if they are, or aren't behind a computer's monitor, and in person isn't the solution because of you possibly having the feeling of being provoked. I said about the type of swearing, too. Right now, I might be at the point of sending this thread six feet under, with how it's turned out. I'm not just saying that, and implying any threats whatsoever. I haven't done any types of threats, too. This thread does look, and sounds like it's turned into a circus, or freak show. If there are anymore of what has been done, and posted like that, again, then I will do it.
sex_spert
Created by: sex_spert

2/16/17 @ 7:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 183

LOL good job, miniwart. You either TWIST what I was saying, ignore what I was saying, or a combination of the two. You are hilarious.
I never said I knew Trump, and I was specifically saying Kert can fuck off, because it really doesn't matter what he thinks of him. Trump's going to fulfill his promises whether Kert likes it or not. AND you're ignoring what I already said about executive orders. The ONLY reason Trump is having to do this is because it is the ONLY way to reverse and cancel Obama's unconstitutional orders. How many times do I have to say this before you get it? It is possible for people to break the law even though they shouldn't. If our laws are followed as they are supposed to be, then illegal aliens will NOT be allowed to vote. I'd steak my life on the fact that illegal aliens did vote this last time. I didn't say it is impossible for them to vote, I said it should be impossible for them to vote because they are breaking our laws. See how you are twisting what I say? The fact is, I state the truth but you disagree with the truth and automatically call it a lie. It has NOT BEEN PROVEN that Trump's team was in contact with Russia. That is another perfect example of FAKE NEWS. So I guess you missed Trump's press conference today, where he blew the media to smithereens? They had no proof. How many times has Trump said he doesn't personally KNOW Putin? He wasn't in contact with the Russians at all. The Democrats are upset about their loss, so they are trying to think of any excuse in the book about WHY they lost, and now they are blaming Russia. They lost because the American people do NOT WANT THEM in power.
The south pole did NOT win alb
For the global warming stories, I will post this:
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
http: //www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-05/climategate-2-noaa-whistleblower-claims-world-leaders-fooled-fak e-global-warming-dat
should be enough to prove my point on that.
sex_spert
Created by: sex_spert

2/16/17 @ 7:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 183

And I'm not threatening ANYONE Derek. Also, why are you only directing those comments to ME? There are others who posted things in this tread that they should not have posted. You know what I was saying. I was saying it doesn't matter what Kert thinks of Trump, the president is not going to be effected by anything Kert thinks. So maybe a better way to put it is, Mind your own business anyway? Trump's gonna do what he needs to do.
The only one that can really put this thread six feet under (besides Admin) is the one who started it, and that isn't you.
Derek99
Created by: derek99

2/16/17 @ 8:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,100

Spert, I didn't think, imply, and said you did threaten anyone. I haven't just said things directed at you, which I said before. I might think you are hearing voices in your head. Don't try to start dragging me more into this because of you having any types of feelings. If I sounded like I was sticking any types of business in this, then you've made another mistake. In case you didn't realize, yet, and should know, I was trying to help. Anyone including the administrators, and who started this thread can put a six feet under end to it, and any other threads by different ways. I'm not going to start listing them, too, to try to show either.
Created by: arch313

2/16/17 @ 9:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: US Pacific
Posts: 356

Sex-spert you just do not get it. It is so funny you say one thing in one sentence and then contradict yourself in the next. (maybe you should limit your responses to one sentence).

I heard from TWO different news networks that at least 51 percent (that's a majority) DO support Trump's travel ban. There are such things as FAKE news stories, just as there are some FAKE polls as well.

It is true because you saw it on TWO different (unnamed) news networks, and there are fake news and polls. (Waiting to see if the light come on in Sex-sperts head). Still do not see the contradiction? damn. Lets try this, we need to validate your facts that is why everyone is asking you to say where you get these facts from. (which you still refuse to do) We are saying YOU are quoting the fake news stories and or making up facts without no basis because you do not say where they come from. For example lets go back to your "You're gonna tell me my statement that the GOP only had total control of the government TWICE since the 1920s, and the second time just recently? You can't tell me that because you know it's the truth." I am telling you it is not the truth your are wrong. Lets look closer to your reply " technically I was correct about the 50s as well, since the Senate split was 47 Republicans and 47 Democrats." 1 Even if this were true (it is not but will get to that later) if the senate were split 47-47 the republicans would still be considered the majority party as the vice president (Richard Nixon R) had the tie breaking vote. But was the senate split like you said, according to the US Senate web site "The election of 1952 produced a closely divided United States Senate, with 48 Republicans, 47 Democrats, and one Independent." 2. So for most of 1953 legislative session the GOP controlled all three (President, house and senate) on July 24th C.W. Tobey R died (47R 47D 1I) (Republicans still in control with VP tie breaker) on July 31st the death of R.Taft gave the Dems the majority 46R - 47D 1I but then congress adjourned on Aug 3rd.2 So for all but 4 days of the session the GOP fully controlled the senate, house and the presidency. So you statement they did not is technically full of shit. Now about your crying about it was just an example to make a point (you pick very bad examples to make your points) I do not care about the point you were trying to make it may or may not be correct, but you cannot use a falsehood to support it. What I was saying what you stated as FACT was a LIE, Alternate Fact, give it any name you want just do not call it a fact or even think you (and your statement) were correct. This is how you discuss I have given you references YOU can look at and validate I did not try and twist the data to fit my world view.

Footnotes
1 Sex-spert "Facts pulled straight out of my ass" (The Crapper)
2 https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Senate_Membership_Changes_83.htm


MiniWheat212
Created by: miniwheat212

2/16/17 @ 10:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00


It is possible for people to break the law even though they shouldn't. If our laws are followed as they are supposed to be, then illegal aliens will NOT be allowed to vote. I'd steak my life on the fact that illegal aliens did vote this last time. I didn't say it is impossible for them to vote, I said it should be impossible for them to vote because they are breaking our laws. See how you are twisting what I say?


Im not twisting anything, I am simply using the crap you have said in previous posts to show that you constantly contradict yourself. For example here is a direct quote from your previous post which I was referring to:

"The ONLY thing Trump has said was that there were likely illegal aliens voting, which is why Hillary won the popular vote. And he may have people doing an investigation into that, and i hope he does. In case you don't know, ILLEGAL aliens can NOT VOTE. They are not citizens here. It's common sense.
YOU are ridiculous and you're not even HALF WAY there."

See now dont you feel silly calling someone ridiculous when you are now saying that they can vote.. hmm make up your mind or better yet, if you don't know what your talking about, don't say anything at all. :winkwink

It has NOT BEEN PROVEN that Trump's team was in contact with Russia. That is another perfect example of FAKE NEWS. So I guess you missed Trump's press conference today, where he blew the media to smithereens? They had no proof. How many times has Trump said he doesn't personally KNOW Putin? He wasn't in contact with the Russians at all.

So because Trumps says so, you just blindly believe him? Actually it has been proven that they were in contact via phone calls, what has not been shown yet is what they said. These things are all recorded, so it will come out eventually.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/15/515358124/reports-u-s-intercepted-cal ls-between-trump-campaign-staff-and-russian-intellige

Alan Rogers
Created by: Alan Rogers

2/16/17 @ 11:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

oh my god guys! You are more no topics of conversation on this website? as you can already negotiate the same, so many months of empty talk about Trump.
I believe that this is not the place for political discussions! :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad
Created by: kertzum

2/16/17 @ 11:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Oz
Posts: 151

oh my god guys! You are more no topics of conversation on this website? as you can already negotiate the same, so many months of empty talk about Trump.
I believe that this is not the place for political discussions! :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad


We really don't care what u believe, so take a hike.. if u don't wanna read it u have a choice, try not hitting the on the thread.
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username