User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

ESP Models are the BEST !!!!!!!!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: ESP Models are the BEST !!!!!!!!
Created by: alberich

12/24/13 @ 6:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: breaking in, shaping up, then checking out
Posts: 970

Merry christmas - and thank all of you beautiful models for that wonderful time you gave me .
Yo all are :angel
Quote
Kandi Star
Created by: Kandi Star

1/2/14 @ 2:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:)
Ambrianna

-another fun girl to add to the list :D

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/ambrianna/about.php

Quote
Derek99
Created by: derek99

1/2/14 @ 5:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,094

Kandi, Ambrianna is already on this list. I'm the one, who added her on it.
Quote
Christi Constant
Created by: Christi Constant

1/2/14 @ 6:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00




Another crush I had was Ashe Maree, no longer here and profile is deactivated, but definitely ESP as well if you guys remember her! :)


xoxo

-Kandi! ;)



Love her! She's beyond gorgeous :]!

Quote
Kandi Star
Created by: Kandi Star

1/2/14 @ 8:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kandi, Ambrianna is already on this list. I'm the one, who added her on it.



Sorry :) hehe, I thought I didn't see her :)
Quote
Kandi Star
Created by: Kandi Star

1/2/14 @ 8:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



Love her! She's beyond gorgeous :]!





And yes, I agree :) and very sweet to.
Quote
Created by: lickau

3/23/14 @ 11:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Moving slowly but surely somewhere sometime
Posts: 29,285

in alphabetical order a few more .....


Chloeyhttp://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/chloey/

Geena G

Jessi J http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/jessi_j/

Thank you ALL you special Ladies :bowdown
Quote
Derek99
Created by: derek99

3/24/14 @ 8:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,094

I don't know if you saw, LickaU (Bart), but Geena G is added on this list. I did it before.
Quote
Created by: i.@

3/24/14 @ 9:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in the front

I don't know if you saw, LickaU (Bart), but Geena G is added on this list. I did it before.


yes Derek ... you are so very (special) ... umm hmmm

. if you .




*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Derek99
Created by: derek99

3/24/14 @ 5:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,094

Thank you, I.@ as I'll take that as a compliment.
Quote
Jessi J
Created by: Jessi J

3/24/14 @ 11:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

in alphabetical order a few more .....


Chloeyhttp://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/chloey/

Geena G

Jessi J http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/jessi_j/

Thank you ALL you special Ladies :bowdown



Awww THANK YOU!

XOXO
Jessi
Quote
Karolane
Created by: Karolane

4/20/14 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

it's bad we have to begg to see you ESP guys
Quote
Bella Zorra
Created by: Bella Zorra

4/21/14 @ 1:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can only hope and keep my fingers crossed to be added to your list LickaU ;) Or should I say.... Bob. Rice.. I mean.... LOL

Thank you for your time and generosity in my room :D

Xoxo,
Bella
Quote
Ambrianna
Created by: Ambrianna

4/26/14 @ 2:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:)
Ambrianna

-another fun girl to add to the list :D

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/ambrianna/about.php





AAHHHHHH I just saw this!!!! Thank you, babygirl!!!!! MMMMmmmmmuuaaaHHH
Quote
Created by: i.@

4/26/14 @ 10:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in the front

esp models?

Quote
Derek99
Created by: derek99

4/26/14 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,094

I like to add by putting "Ambrianna" on this list. I didn't see her on it.


Ambrianna, was put, and added on this list three pages before by me.
Quote
Created by: alberich

4/26/14 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: breaking in, shaping up, then checking out
Posts: 970



Ambrianna, was put, and added on this list three pages before by me.



I bown down to you - I think world wouldn't have noticed what great man you are.
Isn't that a threat about models and not about hurt ego ?

Quote
Ambrianna
Created by: Ambrianna

4/27/14 @ 2:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Lol I'm a little lost...but regardless, thanks everyone! :drinkup
Quote
Bianca Oblivion
Created by: Bianca Oblivion

4/27/14 @ 10:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ESP - I bet some wonder what I mean :evil
I mean Eyes , Smiles and Personalities :thumbsup
Many models and members know me :helpme
Some enjoy my strange humor and visits
If you are lucky enough to meet a model who knows you and has ESP , treat her right :twocents
I never try romance with models - I do continue friendships . I have never been disappointed :)

mmmmm to all you fine Ladies I visit
Eyes , Smiles and Personalities are more sexy to me than Silicone vs Natural Boobs :drinkup
Yes , I am an Eys , Smiles and Personality Pervert :winkwink

*disclaimer
ESP promotion is not supported by Flirt4Free or Video Secrets
It is supported by the wonderful models who work here to provide us with more interesting lives
It is supported by many visiting members here
Any who reply here may be view as Looney too :orglaugh



I hope I make your ESP list!!! Hahaha, what a great thread!

XXXO

Bianca
Quote
Derek99
Created by: derek99

4/27/14 @ 1:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Living, and stranded on an island in Canada
Posts: 74,094

Lol I'm a little lost...but regardless, thanks everyone! :drinkup


If you felt a little lost, A, you've been found. You are welcome! You do deserve it. :thumbsup
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username