Should be one decent price and one only no matter what the quality of the video feed is.This place touts itself as the best webcam service around yet happens to be one of the only ones where a member must pay extra to have supposed better quality video feed which if anyone with half a brain can see isn't any better/faster etc etc than those who charge 60cpm.
Why is no one outraged by this? Just take it up the ass and live with it? lol.My favorite has said she wont ever go premiere because it's just pure greed and not fair to members to pay extra for the same quality feed that everyone else has and I have to agree with that.The fact of the matter is if my favorite decided to jack her rate to 90cpm I most certainly would NOT take her pvt anymore because I view that as a slap in the face,basically saying 'I could care less I am costing you more money,I am worth it so you will pay it".It's like going to two restaurants that have the same steak,except at one restaurant the steak is 10.99 and at the other the steak is 31.99 just because they feel their steak is somehow better even though it is not.Which restaurant are you more likely to choose?
Having a variety of pricing for the same service in effect simply confuses people.One price for good service,is that too hard to fathom here? What amazes me is how many guys here just accept 90cpm as being ok but would rage if the price of gas/petrol suddenly went up by 3 dollars lol.In reading some of these posts guys have said if their girl changed to 9 dollars a minute that they would still take her pvt just not as often,well it doesn't take a math wizard to figure out that essentially the model is still making the average 60cpm because while her rate is higher her pvt ratio is less because you the member are taking less pvts, so what is the damn point honestly?
Thats fine if you think your "girl" is worth the 9 bucks a minute,after all it's your money and none of my business how you spend it,my whole point is as members we should get the best service we can get for one decent price that's beneficial to all.Please don't reply to me about the benefits of premiere because I have seen it before and the fact of the matter is there are no added benefits other than to drain your wallet a little faster.I have been around here for many years and this 90cpm thing is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen foisted on guys with hard ons in a long time lol,and just when I thought it couldn't get more ridiculous we get this smorgasbord pricing which serves no purpose other than to make guys think they have new choices somehow which is laughable.
What is funny to me is I would wager a million dollars that most guys who pvt a model at 90cpm feel they belong to some exclusive club and they convince themselves somehow they ARE getting better video feeds and ARE taking the best model in the world pvt and the fact is there are alot of beautiful and personable models here who are being ignored at 60cpm simply because in some twisted way they are being viewed as not being worth the time or "she wont elevate my status here as a human being" lol.I am wondering something however,if your favorite suddenly decided to jack her rate to 15 dollars a minute would you still be here? after all shes worth it....
Quote