Arch you are just pathetic and hopeless. There was nothing in my post that was a LIE and you know it. It was a FACT that I stated when I said the Democrats have had more power for a longer period of time than the GOP. You just deny the facts which is typical. The Democrats had control of Congress during the Eisenhower administration, all the years of the Nixon administration, the Ford administration, the H.W. Bush administration, and two years of the George W. Bush administration. ALL Republican presidents. I am stating the FACTS here, not LIES, but you will still call them lies even though the truth of history does not change. For over 20 years (since I have to state this again because you NEVER listen) Democrats had control of ALL of Congress AND the White House. I didn't make that up and you know it. The Democrats don't want to lose their power and they get angry if they do lose it. That's the point i was making which you ignore. And another fact I will add.....The Democrats had control of state houses and states senates, governorships and the majority of governorships and other political state positions for a sustained period of time ever since the 1950s. That did not start to change until 2010. These are FACTS, but you're still going to call them lies just because I am saying this. So whiny cry baby full of shit Arch, you can't handle the truth of my statements.
My theory as to why the voters started electing the GOP to state houses and governorships in 2010 was because they were seeing everything that Obama was doing, his attitude and his dictatorial actions, and it was disgusting to them. So they started to elect the GOP in their states to counter the Obama administration, which is a smart move. Today, there are only FIVE states that have total Democratic control. And I'm sure the Democrats hate losing control at the state level as well, not just the federal level. They live and die by power and control, and if they lose it, they will throw their temper tantrums just like they have done in the Senate against Trump's nominees.
TY for saying, ALb, that you can't say that what I say is built up in my fantasy. Because, it isn't. Arch would completely disagree with you there and STILL call me a liar even though the facts are staring right in his face. I will put up other links in the future to support other things I comment upon.
As far as polling goes. Do you know how many times the newspapers and media claimed that LINCOLN'S approval rating was 10 percent at best? It seemed like EVERYONE was critical of him. It's common knowledge today that Lincoln was one of the greatest American Presidents that we ever had. No one can deny that, although Arch would. If Lincoln would have gone by polls all the time, he would have put a bullet into his OWN brain. You can't trust polls all the time, especially not polls conducted by the current media in this country. History will prove, just as it did for Lincoln himself, that Trump did fantastic, wonderful things for our nation, no matter WHAT certain polls may claim.
Also, Trump just drew a HUGE crowd once again, speaking in Florida. The groundswell of his support is out there and it's STILL strong and unwavering.
Kert, you must have been BLIND for eight years. The one that went around the world apologizing for the very existence of the United States and was ashamed of our nation was NOT a president. He was a dictator by the name of Obama. So it is true, no president did that, but America's first dictator, Obama, DID do that. It is refreshing to have a guy in the Oval Office now who will NOT ever do that.
As a side note, Rasmussen has tended to be correct in predicting which presidential candidate will WIN in elections. So don't count them out completely. Again I state, though, that Trump should not decide how he's going to feel or what he's going to do based on ANY given poll. He should just charge full speed ahead and do what he was elected to do. And he has been doing that.