I'm sorry but I love this topic and I think Samuel L. Jackson has some of the best movie quotes ever. Here's a list I found of someone's top 10 Samuel quotes I hope you guys like it!
10. “I am not a zoologist, man.” From Snakes on a Plane - To Samuel L. Jackson, complaining like Dr. McCoy is badass.
9. “Bitch, be cool!” from Pulp Fiction - We’d all like to be able to tell our wives or girlfriends that, let alone complete strangers, but only Samuel L. Jackson can actually pull it off.
8. “Oh, I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?” from Pulp Fiction - The perfect thing to say when you do something offensive in the middle of a conversation. To Samuel L. Jackson, it’s shooting somebody, but it works just as well after you farted.
7. “I don’t remember asking you a goddamn thing!” from Pulp Fiction - Somebody said this to me in the middle of a high school class actually. If delivered with the right inflection, it’s the perfect way to cut someone off from interrupting.
6. “Ain’t no f*ckin’ ballpark!” from Pulp Fiction - I actually worked this into a conversation once. I don’t remember why the person said ballpark, but I went right into Samuel L. Jackson mode.
5. “If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.” From Pulp Fiction - I say this to my wife sometimes. It’s true.
4. “You got to cool that shit out.” From Do the Right Thing - This is particularly good because it was before he was famous for yelling and screaming, and it still holds up.
3. “But you are aware that there’s an invention called television and on this invention they show shows.” From Pulp Fiction - Use this line any time some pretentious A-hole brags about not watching TV.
2. “Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!” from A Time to Kill - Part of this is because he pronounces the last word like HAIL. Credit also goes to Dave Chappelle for slipping it into every Samuel L. Jackson skit he does.
1. “I have had it with these motherf*ckin’ snakes on this motherf*ckin’ plane!” from Snakes on a Plane – The line so cool they had to reshoot scenes and go for an R-rating to slip it in.
Quote