Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Those actions are against our
company policy. If you could please either take a screenshot and send it in
or give us a call it would be greatly appreciated.
Should you have any new questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to
this email or call us at 800 685 9236 or 818 880 9021 if outside the US.
Sincerely,
*****
Customer Support Rep.
Yes , I use Paint for Screenshots - I don't summit on 1st continued offense
The model is definitely fined and room closed if member submits Screenshots
The forum is also about policies , rules , education , and interaction .
I prefer to talk about positive things , but sometimes Rules being ignored has to be pointed out .
I chose not to submit screenshots the 1st time - no matter the model was extreme rude to 3 members trying to help her .
15 minutes of trying to educate her did not help .
2 other members tried and received very rude responses from that model .
Everyone choses what is right for them 
I chose to post here and not submit screenshots that would result in a direct fine and/or room closed
Do what your consciense says 
I will sleep well with what I have done 
Best tool for screenshots on the fly is UO Screenshot Utility Version 1.40, A great utility for getting screenshots. It will save them and auto number them for you in any folder you like and will save them as a jpg, without having to do cutting and pasting into some graphics application. All at a stroke of a hotkey you setup.
http://www.lupar.org/uo/files/uosu140.zip
Okay back to the topic of models doing nude shows in open room, when I say nude I mean not topless here I mean knickers off and doing penetration in open room.
Seems the problem is at an all time high I see it almost every day this problem and a cure needs to be found, all it's doing is damaging other good models chances of getting a show and all it is doing is making that model doing it lose a private if they are doing the shows in open room.
There are many reasons why this is happening the most common I see is the performer is working more then one site at once and is getting a private on another site and forgetting to log out of flirt4free or even go on break .. so therefore the show she is doing for someone else on another site is being sent to flirt4free open room.
The site is flirt4free not shows4free and many models seem to forget that or just don't care.. I have many screenshots of this problem of models doing this.. It really must stop this because it is just damaging the site and it is giving maybe minors a show they should not be seeing.. As a member here we prove we are adults and that is why you can do the full naked shows in private.
There will be some members and performers here now that will scream why you complaining for a free show while on a porn site. I'm going to just say it's a business and giving your warez for free is not a way to keep a business afloat.. And I hate seeing models trying hard while others seem to think they can do what they like and get away with it.. Some performers here it's their only income to pay for their lives and study... These performers that feel they are here to give cheap thrils in open room to non members and members that don't go private but pull every trick under the sun are just fooling themselves here.
You must do shows only in private performers and in open room tease and chat .. there are many sexy ways to tease without breaking the rules here..
Please think before you do something like that in open room, you know i'm always on your side here and will try help you with anything I can, but i'm not going to stick up for models that break the rules in this way and damage the site for the other good performers here.
Members here please don't mention names of performers here doing shows in open room, send them direct with screenshots to Vsmedia customer support
CustomerService@vs.com
Regards
Nabil
Quote