User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR� to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Poetry (original.or.attributed)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Poetry (original.or.attributed)
Kertze
Created by: kertze

12/6/12 @ 11:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of Centre
Posts: 110

...rote a poem for a model once went like this ....

Gabi Gabi Gabi
ur ass 'tis not too shabby
an' ur belly, well its not too flabby
sumtimes i p1ss u off an' u seems a lil crabby
Gabi Gabi Gabi

...she wasn't impressed ... sum people have no appreciation for art do they?
Quote
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

12/7/12 @ 12:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOL Kertze :evil :orglaugh :bowdown
Quote
Sexxie Alektra
Created by: Sexxie Alektra

12/7/12 @ 1:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looking for a face
To help make me Cum
I searched through cyber space
And soon found some

The first girl i seen
Was really breath taking
She looked really keen
At erect pecker making

My erect dick
I started to pound
Wanting to lick
Her smooth bald mound

With a picture perfect tummy
And very sexxie hips
She looks so yummy
With her sexxie red lips

From the tip of her nose
To her very sexxie feet
Even her sexxie toes
Look good enough to eat

She is truely one of a kind
The girl of whom i speak
She has gotten in my mind
And will always make me weak

Sexxie Alektra looking so fine
I just want to say
I long for you to cum online
And brighten up my day


To the beautiful Sexxie Alektra


Thank u :) ur silly ;) kisses




Quote
Mark Cameron
Created by: Mark Cameron

12/7/12 @ 9:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Blood runs through your veins,
That's where our similarity ends.
Blood runs through our veins.
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

12/8/12 @ 11:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Nice work.
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

12/27/12 @ 4:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"How Am I Different"

I can't do it, I can't conceive
You're everything you're trying to make me believe

'Cause this show is too well designed
Too well to be held with only me in mind

And how, how am I different?
How, how am I different?
How, how am I different?

I can't do it, so move along
Do you really want to wait until I prove you wrong?

And don't tell me, let me guess
I could change it all around if I would just say yes

But how, how am I different?
How, how am I different?
How, how am I different?

And just one question before I pack
When you fuck it up later, do I get my money back?

I can't do it, and as for you
Can you in good conscience even ask me to?

'Cause what do you care about the great divide
As long as you come down on the winner's side?

And how, how am I different?
How, how am I different?
How, how am I different?

(Different) Different
(Different) Different
(Different)

And just one question before I pack
When you fuck it up later, do I get my money back? (Do I get my money back?)
Just one question before I pack
When you fuck it up later, do I get my money back? (Do I get my money back?)
Just one question before I pack
When you fuck it up later, do I get my money back? (Do I get my money back?)

by Jon Brion, Aimee Mann (c) 2000




woven here - http://fav.me/d5pf6v3
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

1/26/13 @ 8:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Golgotha

I have climbed Golgotha so many times
Familiarity with the simple stones that trip
Never save me from my unfallow falls
Same hollow expressions placid faces
Recalled

Kitchened today avoiding works in progress
Phrases paragraphs small notation's perfection
Poised upon my inked lips in tender hesitations
Truly just onions chopped crisp diced hardness
Not remembrance

Olka burden wooden faced you it is I carry
When I hear that question word I linger caring
Wondrous pick my answers in action not rationale
Taught 'body is behavior' know we sieve revolution
Reverent

Deep Euro-fungal scents, unknown in tribal forests
Drift aired in heated moisture your ancestors favored
Poisonous one never knows they carry potential
Death but we lurch toward ends with costs so painful
Relevant

Weigh the worth of acids, flesh-consuming tastes adored
Your belly already self-eaten hates loved but abhorred
A touch then tart a vinegar so light the color of sun lit ruby
Savor a light delight of sharp in scent and reflection
Response

Fine Italian pasta boils foaming in onion salted tear waters
Fire fueled our faces warmed airs softened longing wait
Recipe cards of our emotional moments machine shuffled
Like the absent touch of dealer's Vegas pale hands sanded
Without remorse


Golgotha again thinned and unsteady by that final fracture
My historied past my too long story simple evidence factual
Savored spices Provençal, pepper and the sweet salt
From the shores of grey France in the wave sand swell
Remember.


© Amanda 2013 1.25.2013
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

1/31/13 @ 1:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

lilitu


a still born boy who didn't get to where
your mother felt, if you'd have come from there
your baby arms, that never grow
you save yourself, from a desperate soul

once again we lost
all control to lust
once again we loved
and never got to end

a mother's pride, i want to take you down
a degutted child that didn't show
to raise tender, an unholy child
despise your gender and every other life

once again we lost
all control to lust
once again we loved
and never got to end
(x2)

lilith's child
she'll hold you down
you cant get by
by burning out
(repeat)

by blueneck (c) 2009



Quote
BigFud
Created by: bigfud

2/1/13 @ 10:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Right now? I'm completely lost.
Posts: 33

Sometimes I feel like I'm flying
Sometimes I feel like I'm dying
Some days I strain myself trying
Some nights I fall asleep crying

It's that real; what I feel
It's that true..what to do?

Do good things disappear
When we act dumb out of fear?

My heart is bound...my love in prison
My mind is tortured in this cell where I'm livin'

You're the only one I want..
the only one I need
That's why I try so hard
Pour my heart out, beg, and plead

Take me in or let me go
I can't take much more "maybe"
Forgive me or forget me
Please, I beg you baby


Quote
BigFud
Created by: bigfud

2/1/13 @ 2:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Right now? I'm completely lost.
Posts: 33

Sitting, staring
Watching, waiting
Hearing every single beat of my heart
As if time is moving in slow motion

Every moment...beginning with the last moment I saw you
Every... Single... One... is like this.

"Missing You" doesn't fully express
The feeling I have in your absence
There are no words to fully explain
Only love mixed with joy mixed with pain

As I wait...
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/1/13 @ 6:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

‘A grey cloud in the sky overhead,’


A grey cloud, in the sky overhead,

Like a squirrel skin uncurled.

‘I’m not sorry your body,’ he said,

‘Will melt in March, frail snow-girl!’



In the soft muff my hands grew cold.

I felt afraid, somehow confused.

How to recall the swift weeks’ flow,

His short-lived insubstantial love!



I don’t want bitterness or revenge,

Let me die with the last snow-storm.

My fortune told of him at year’s end.

I was his before February was born.


Anna Ahkmatova
Quote
BigFud
Created by: bigfud

2/2/13 @ 8:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Right now? I'm completely lost.
Posts: 33

Castle Without Walls
-me

I laid a blanket in the sun
with the sky and clouds above
and held your hand as we watched
the clouds dance and form pictures..
works of art for us to enjoy
as we hear each other breath
and see the leaves float by
in the warm, gentle breeze

The cool, crisp grass embraced us where we lay
In a castle without walls
Made by our love, for our love, to protect our love

The sky so blue, the clouds so white
Their contrast so vivid
like the softness of your skin
To the touch of my strong hand

The birds were singing songs
About the love that we share
They sang your name then mine
Then yours and mine again

This dream, I pray, will never end
This heaven so rich, so true..
This castle without walls will stand
As long as I have you.
Quote
Kertze
Created by: kertze

2/2/13 @ 7:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of Centre
Posts: 110

‘A grey cloud in the sky overhead,’


A grey cloud, in the sky overhead,

Like a squirrel skin uncurled.

‘I’m not sorry your body,’ he said,

‘Will melt in March, frail snow-girl!’



In the soft muff my hands grew cold.

I felt afraid, somehow confused.

How to recall the swift weeks’ flow,

His short-lived insubstantial love!



I don’t want bitterness or revenge,

Let me die with the last snow-storm.

My fortune told of him at year’s end.

I was his before February was born.


Anna Ahkmatova


I like the squirrel bit...
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/2/13 @ 7:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793



I like the squirrel bit...



lol ... kinky munkey


In a Dream


I bear equally with you
the black, permanent separation.

Why are you crying? Rather give me your hand,
promise to come again in a dream.

You and I are a mountain of grief ...
You and I will never meet again on this earth.

If only you could send me at midnight
a greeting through the stars.

Anna Akhmatova


woven here - http://fav.me/d5tjvmi


Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/4/13 @ 12:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

And the Moods Are


... and the Russian (beautiful.female) models greet the customers ...

"how r u moods bb?"

... and there is an understanding between customer and model
that moods vary in
the need and shape of 'things'

from sweet pale conversations
to (dark.performances)

so my dear one
lift your 'under deep snow' moods bb
come and dance in glittering white

... someday we might.

"Throw Away Poetry" for lombrigrise by DriftHunting
© Amanda Graham 2013
Quote
Kertze
Created by: kertze

2/4/13 @ 9:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of Centre
Posts: 110

And the Moods Are

... someday we might.




... someday ya may ...
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/5/13 @ 11:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793


These Flowers Bleed Champagne


My lips leak perfume to the marble,
split open with fermented summer blooms
while painting a picture of me naked in the streets,
beaten and devoured by the night's bitter storms.


by =EtherealMartyr

woven tenderly here - http://fav.me/d5r1j7x
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/14/13 @ 8:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. empty .

There is a room in France where there is strange perspiration, heated fire pain, shaking chills, a fog of medication. There are devices, and noises of monitoring electronic angels; there are the rapid soft footstep noises of crepe sole on hard surfaces. There is white, and perhaps yellows or rose colors in attempts to raise hope. Hope here can add moments, or seconds, or minutes, hours, days; perhaps a motion of a week or three? Now that is simply another mystery that we long to shred our clothes, tear at our skin, bleed openly, crush the God that lectures and makes promises … we want to confront but shy away, “WHY?” that useless question.

The closest remain, exchanging looks, handkerchiefs, whispers, hours to ensure that a beloved face is at all times present. Wring hands, play soft music, speak in tones of love, of adoration. Remember all the moments that brought us to this present position, that dance, that dress, those flowered days of summer young; that friend so long ago who somehow, read through her shyness or her sudden anger or her staring at the waters move down stony steps in spring time rains. Keep pressed to breast that intensity of longing she expressed, the pain of knees when bruised and abraded; the broken heart moments the sound of her voice in hallways, the desire to twist her arm behind her back when she disobeyed.

The stretch of time draws thin and narrow … seeming endless … impatience. Experienced from this side we watch it fade, await the blade that will separate; knowing, always understanding that the thing that is happening, later, will seem to we who remain to have snapped so sudden, like a beak that snatched that butterfly in flight, its hunger never sated. Now, this now where in this room where others avert their eyes, we sit; we hold her hand, we wipe her brow, we lay beside her on this machinery bed. We whisper nonsense hoping she will hear … we would trade places, we would surrender all, we would change time, we would write new histories and give no thought to any other that might be affected but … she.

Clutch tight while we might; hold fast in desire, in desperation, in worthless Hope of better sudden outcomes. Magic, perhaps some touch of hand or one of our thousand prayers will alter universes. Weep, and moan, when we are all alone; there will be years that stretch ahead, emptied of this darling girl in this bed. I love you my sweet friend.

I howl at emptiness.

Mandy


Quote
Created by: mikeshot1

2/14/13 @ 9:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: near the edge of reality
Posts: 1,281

One word Mandy "Brilliant"
Quote
Kertze
Created by: kertze

2/14/13 @ 5:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of Centre
Posts: 110

One word Mandy "Brilliant"



Yup ... Brilliant ... Brilliant and tragic all at the same time ...
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username