User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR� to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Random Quote(s) of the Day
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Random Quote(s) of the Day
Created by: rimbe

3/21/14 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

“The bridge between the words glamour and grammar is magic. According to the OED, glamour evolved through an ancient association between learning and enchantment.”
- Roy Peter Clark



Oxford English Dictionary

glamour (n)

1. An attractive or exciting quality that makes certain people or things seem appealing.

1.1 Beauty or charm that is sexually attractive.
1.2 Denoting or relating to sexually suggestive or mildly pornographic photography or publications.

2. archaic Enchantment; magic

Origin

Early 18th century (originally Scots in the sense 'enchantment, magic'): alteration of grammar. Although grammar itself was not used in this sense, the Latin word grammatica (from which it derives) was often used in the Middle Ages to mean 'scholarship, learning', including the occult practices popularly associated with learning.



“Elegance is a glowing inner peace. Grace is an ability to give as well as to receive and be thankful. Mystery is a hidden laugh always ready to surface! glamour only radiates if there is a sublime courage & bravery within: glamour is like the moon; it only shines because the sun is there.”
- C. Joyce Bell

“Glamour cannot exist without personal social envy being a common and widespread emotion.”
- John Berger

“She could afford anything, she could give anything, but she could not share a moment of her life with anybody. She was a beautiful and a glamorous diamond with an astronomical price tag, but to a crude reality - she was still a stone, a living stone. Nothing else but a stone in an aesthetic sense.”
- Ravindra Shukla



“God … you’re so … glamorous.”
- Lucy, "High Art" written by Lisa Cholodenko (1998)





*blue ermin loop™ yes ... there are messages ... http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

woven - http://fav.me/d7b3cdt
Quote
Created by: betenoire

3/24/14 @ 2:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: deeply embedded in shadowed glimpse

. and all the senses screamed .

“Sometimes I see things, I think. Out of the corner of my eye, taunting me, and then it’s gone. And dreams. Such horrible dreams. What if something terrible happened to me? What if I am damaged?"
The rain is a cool kiss on my sleeve as I link my arm with hers. "We’re all damaged somehow.”
- Libba Bray

“...an obsession is a way for damaged people to damage themselves more.”
- Mark Barrowcliffe,

“I was fucked-up in some essential way that other people could see, but I couldn’t.”
- Jane Devin

“I don't know what it says about me that I have a greater affinity with the damaged. Probably nothing good.”
- Tracy Letts

“Don’t fall in love with me,” She whispered harshly, a sob catching in her throat. “I know you probably think I’m egotistical saying this, but I need your promise that you won’t do that. If you want to stay friends – or whatever the hell we’re heading towards, you have to promise me you won’t love me – not now, not ever.”
- Nina D'Angelo

“Don’t make me climb across this desk and slap you, because I will.”
- H.M. Ward

. blinded .




*blue ermin loop™ touch me once, kiss me ... and then leave, for my sake http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: concordant_opposition

3/25/14 @ 8:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: transient mote within rhizomatic interconnectednes

1. "At the root of human wisdom is an understanding that we are, at once, both gods and primates."

2. "As we get older, the future gets shorter and the past gets longer, but the present deepens."

- Earon Davis


1. "Everywhere I go I find a poet has been there before me."

2. "Poets are masters of us ordinary men in knowledge of the mind,
because they drink at streams which we have not yet made accessible to science."

- Sigmund Freud
Quote
Doritha
Created by: Doritha

4/4/14 @ 5:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Sheakspeare
Quote
Redlove
Created by: redlove

4/4/14 @ 11:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Jacketnipple
10:22 PM
+
1
2
1

You're only alive for me
I poke medals into your face
You are utterly devoted to me
You love me because I don't love you
You bleed for the salvation of my soul
A little cut and you're turned on
Your body already completely disfigured
Whatever, anything goes
I hurt you
I'm not sorry
It does you good
Listen to it scream
With you, I choose the torment [1]
Barbed wire in the urethra
Put your flesh in salt and pus
First you die but then you'll keep living
Bites, kicks, hard blows
Needles, pliers, dull saw
Make a wish, I won't say no
And I'll insert the rodents into you
I hurt you
I'm not sorry
It does you good
Listen to it scream
You are the ship, I'm the captain
Where do you want to go?
I see your face in the mirror
You love me because I don't love you
I hurt you
I'm not sorry
It does you good
Listen to it scream"

- Rammstein

Quote
Naughty Amira
Created by: Naughty Amira

4/5/14 @ 1:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

“Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.”
― Brian Jacques, Taggerung
Quote
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

4/11/14 @ 12:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in superior upon you

“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”
- Jess C. Scott

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
- John Lennon

“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.”
- C. JoyBell C.

“Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”
- Anaïs Nin

“Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.”
- Michelle Hodkin

Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

4/17/14 @ 2:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294

'Tis the middle of night by the castle clock
And the owls have awakened the crowing cock;
Tu-whit!- Tu-whoo!
And hark, again! the crowing cock,
How drowsily it crew.
Sir Leoline, the Baron rich,
Hath a toothless mastiff, which
From her kennel beneath the rock
Maketh answer to the clock,
Four for the quarters, and twelve for the hour;
Ever and aye, by shine and shower,
Sixteen short howls, not over loud;
Some say, she sees my lady's shroud.

- Narrator... 3 syllables, 2nd syllable = aye ... 3rd syllabel hint BONG NONG BONG


Quote
Naughty Amira
Created by: Naughty Amira

4/18/14 @ 6:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've learned-
That you cannot make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.
I've learned-
That it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it. That it's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
I've learned -
That you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you better know something. That you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do. That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I've learned-
That it's taking me a long time to become the person that I want to be. That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I've learned-
That you can keep going long after you can't. That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I've learned-
That either you control your attitude or it controls you. That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is a first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
I've learned-
That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences. That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I've learned-
That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time. That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down will be the ones to help you get back up.
I've learned-
That sometimes when I get angry I have the right to be angry, but it doesn't give me the right to be cruel. That true friendship continues to grow over the longest distance, and the same goes for true love.
I've learned-
That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I've learned-
That you should never tell a ch1ld their dreams are unlikely or outlandish. Few things are more humiliating, and what tragedy it would be if they believed it. That no matter how good your friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while, and you must forgive them for that.
I've learned-
That it isn't always good enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you must learn to forgive yourself. That no matter how bad a heart is broken; the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I've learned-
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for whom we become. That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean that they don't love each other, and just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
I've learned-
That we don't have to change friends, if we understand that friends change. That two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
I've learned-
That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you. That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
I've learned-
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
that the people you care about the most in life are taken from you too soon
I've learned-
That it's hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting someone¡¯s feelings or standing up for what you believe. That no matter what happens to me on earth or how much my faith falters, God's faith in me never dwindles or fails.
I've learned-
That life's lessons never end and wisdom can always be passed on.
Quote
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

4/19/14 @ 12:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in superior upon you

“Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death.”
- William S. Burroughs

“The most loving parents and relatives commit murd3r with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murd3r.”
- Jim Morrison

“Try to avoid getting involved with somebody who's gonna need ki11ing before it's over. It may seem to you that that narrows the field somewhat, but be diligent. ”
- Jill Conner Browne

“The police seemed to think I ki11ed her, which is crazy, because I loved her like a thousand drops of b1ood dripping down a dagger.”
- Jarod Kintz

“The late hour is such a friend; it has been for so many years. There is not a soul around as I carry Riley downstairs and dump him in my trunk. It is good, for I am not in the mood to ki11 again, and murd3r, for me, is very much tied to my mood, like making love. Even when it is necessary.”
- Christopher Pike

“My love disappeared, along with the evidence of her dead body."
- Jarod Kintz

“Who are you and why are you here?'
'I'm here to ki11 you.'
'Oh. I knew there was something about you I liked.”
- Greg Farshtey

Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

4/23/14 @ 10:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294


Abstinence makes the cock grow harder

- Father Phloem
Quote
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

4/23/14 @ 2:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in superior upon you

“They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now.”
- Edna St. Vincent Millay

“If you don't receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it.”
- Robert Goolrick

“She hardly ever thought of him. He had worn a place for himself in some corner of her heart, as a sea shell, always boring against the rock, might do. The making of the place had been her pain. But now the shell was safely in the rock. It was lodged, and ground no longer.”
- T.H. White

“Desiring another person is perhaps the most risky endeavor of all. As soon as you want somebody—really want him—it is as though you have taken a surgical needle and sutured your happiness to the skin of that person, so that any separation will now cause a lacerating injury.”
- Elizabeth Gilbert

“Love Jo all your days, if you choose, but don't let it spoil you, for it's wicked to throw away so many good gifts because you can't have the one you want.”
- Louisa May Alcott

“The feelings that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, are those that are absurd - The longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else; dissatisfaction with the world’s existence. All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in us a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are.”
- Fernando Pessoa

“The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure.”
- Cornelia Funke

Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

4/24/14 @ 2:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294


My new thread so fey, has gone away away... It were a kind of tribue to the grays... An epic for them to have always... Oh that wud the god us giftie... to ne'er take away a thread so niftie...

- Lord Pile-on
Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

4/24/14 @ 2:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294

My new thread so fey, has gone away away... It were a kind of tribute to the grays... An epic for them to have always... Oh that wud the gods us giftie... to ne'er take away a thread so niftie...

- Lord Pile-on


Quote
Created by: i.@

4/24/14 @ 6:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in the front

There's an echo (Echo ... Echo ...... Echo)
in my friend's head
His love's for his voice (Echo ,,, Echo ,,,,,, Echo)
alone instead.

“I don't care what you think unless it is about me.”
- Kurt Cobain (proud believer in the Second Amendment and for good reason)


Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

4/25/14 @ 9:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294

There's an echo (Echo ... Echo ...... Echo)
in my friend's head
His love's for his voice (Echo ,,, Echo ,,,,,, Echo)
alone instead.

“I don't care what you think unless it is about me.”
- Kurt Cobain (proud believer in the Second Amendment and for good reason)





lol


Quote
Levy Sexy
Created by: Levy Sexy

4/26/14 @ 1:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

" Only Birds May Fly at First Class " :drinkup
Quote
Created by: rimbe

4/27/14 @ 10:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

“The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions. I am a siren, a mermaid; I know that I am beautiful while basking on the ocean's waves and I know that I can eat flesh and bones at the bottom of the sea. You are a white witch, a wizard; your spells are manipulations and your cauldron from hell yet you wrap yourself in white and wear a silver wig.”
- C. JoyBell C.

“As long as she thinks of a man, nobody objects to a woman thinking.”
- Virginia Woolf

“What would my first sergeant do if he came across me and another girl getting it on? He'd want pictures. He'd want to join in. He'd want me and this other girl to double-team him right then and there. On the other hand, since most heterosexual men are homophobic and sexist, most straight guys figure gay men will treat them the way they themselves treat women- that is, like sex objects. And this freaks them the fuck out.”
- Kayla Williams

“To be rap3d is to be sexually violated. For society to force someone, through shame and ostracism, to comply with love and sex that it defines, is nothing but organized rap3. That is what homophobia is all about. Organized rap3.”
- Lee Maracle

“It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.”
Noël Coward


Quote
Created by: alberich

4/29/14 @ 2:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: breaking in, shaping up, then checking out
Posts: 970

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt !!!




Gaius and Jules an Cesars at http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/
Quote
Created by: deadly_little_mandypants

4/29/14 @ 6:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: anata no nodo ni ha o hoji

Working on the Samurai sword is very different because your body position has to be very still. It's a much quieter was of fighting.
- Lucy Liu

“there is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.”
- Miyamoto Musashi

“The primary thing when you take a sword in your hands is your intention to cut the enemy, whatever the means. Whenever you parry, hit, spring, strike or touch the enemy's cutting sword, you must cut the enemy in the same movement. It is essential to attain this. If you think only of hitting, springing, striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him.”
- Miyamoto Musashi

Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username