User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Poetry (original.or.attributed)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Poetry (original.or.attributed)
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/25/13 @ 8:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793


Tell me,

How can I bottle my
heart up in
you

and

raise
a lion in
my soul
when I know
that

in reality

you'll soon
forget me?


by Fires-of-Winter
dA Poet
http://fires-of-winter.deviantart.com/
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/27/13 @ 9:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Untogether

*ahem*
"ouu ouch"

I was friendly with this girl
Who insisted on touching my face
She told outragious stories
I believed them
Till the endings were changing from endings before
She's not touching me anymore

Untogether
I couldn't help her
I got hard
You can try your life
You can't save the unsavably untogether

I was shipwrecked with this frog
Who was endlessly testing my faith
He made out outragious demands
I ignored him
Till I stepped on my boat
Freedom surfed into shore
He's not touching me anymore

Untogether
I couldn't help him
I got hard
You can try your life
You can't change the unchangably untogether

Now the birdnest keeps me turning and straining to see
We threw outragious parties
We were golden
Now the bird keeps her distance
And I keep my space
Sometimes there's no poison, like a dream

Untogether
I couldn't help her
It got hard
You can dry your eyes
You can't hold the unpossibly untogether


- Tanya Donelly




Quote
Created by: mikeshot1

3/9/13 @ 11:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: near the edge of reality
Posts: 1,281

"Forbidden Love"

Like glowing embers from a furnace fire

I see the image of my hearts desire

flickers of contrast colour and light

wanting needing to see her tonight



never alone we have to share

softly stroking shinning auburn hair

her face an angel out of place and time

my wish - her presence and hand in mine
Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/14/13 @ 1:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319

True Love

True love. Is it normal
is it serious, is it practical?
What does the world get from two people
who exist in a world of their own?

Placed on the same pedestal for no good reason,
drawn randomly from millions but convinced
it had to happen this way - in reward for what?
For nothing.
The light descends from nowhere.
Why on these two and not on others?
Doesn't this outrage justice? Yes it does.
Doesn't it disrupt our painstakingly erected principles,
and cast the moral from the peak? Yes on both accounts.

Look at the happy couple.
Couldn't they at least try to hide it,
fake a little depression for their friends' sake?
Listen to them laughing - its an insult.
The language they use - deceptively clear.
And their little celebrations, rituals,
the elaborate mutual routines -
it's obviously a plot behind the human race's back!

It's hard even to guess how far things might go
if people start to follow their example.
What could religion and poetry count on?
What would be remembered? What renounced?
Who'd want to stay within bounds?

True love. Is it really necessary?
Tact and common sense tell us to pass over it in silence,
like a scandal in Life's highest circles.
Perfectly good chil'dren are born without its help.
It couldn't populate the planet in a million years,
it comes along so rarely.

Let the people who never find true love
keep saying that there's no such thing.

Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die.


Wislawa Szymborska

(I heart )

Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/14/13 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319

She hangs her head and cries on my shirt.
She must be hurt very badly.
Tell me what's making you sadly?
Open your door, don't hide in the dark.
You're lost in the dark, you can trust me.
'Cause you know that's how it must be.

Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.

Her eyes like windows, tricklin' rain
Upon her pain getting deeper.
Though my love wants to relieve her.
She walks alone from wall to wall.
Lost in a hall, she can't hear me.
Though I know she likes to be near me.

Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.

She sits in a corner by the door.
There must be more I can tell her.
If she really wants me to help her.
I'll do what I can to show her the way.
And maybe one day I will free her.
Though I know no one can see her.

Cat Stevens - Sad Lisa
Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/14/13 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319

rip
devour
use your teeth
a piece of meat
but there is blood raw running red and fast
do not forget to tell her of your love
for someone else
help her bleed
while she
waits

A Piece of Meat- marni smith

http://fav.me/d5qgrxf
Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/17/13 @ 3:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319

It doesn't matter
What you create
If you have no fun

Pretty girl
Put down your pen
Come over here
I'll show you how it's done

I can dance, I can drink
In the dark
It's all a trick

Across the room, across the street
I'm in the moment
Can't you see

I'm a party girl
Do a twirl
See my eyes, throw a glance
Can't you see I'm a natural

Life of a party girl, funny girl
Make you laugh, want me bad
Now I feel so much better

In the back
Of a car
I just met them tonight and I feel like such a star

What's your name
What's your art
Nobody knows
About my broken heart

Yes I'm a party girl
Crazy girl
See my lips, how they move
Can't you see I'm a natural

Life of a party girl
Sexy girl
I used to be so fragile
But now I'm so wild

What did you do last night?
Oh, I was out so late, now I'm so tired

What did you do last night?
Oh, I was out so late, now I'm so tired

I'm a party girl
Do a twirl
See my eyes, throw a glance
Can't you see I'm a natural

Life of a party girl, funny girl
Make you laugh want me bad
Now I feel so much better

I used to cry
But now I don't have the time
I used to be so fragile
But now I'm so wild

I used to cry
But now I don't have the time
I used to be so fragile but now I'm so wild
So wild

Chinawoman - Party Girl

Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

3/19/13 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. circe .

My adored, my healed soul
My sister, my armed lover
My respite and my other
Hold me, you are my home.

"HeartTouchPoetry" for Circe by MedeaLost
© Amanda 3.8.2013
Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/21/13 @ 11:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319

. circe .

My adored, my healed soul
My sister, my armed lover
My respite and my other
Hold me, you are my home.

"HeartTouchPoetry" for Circe by MedeaLost
© Amanda 3.8.2013


"If thou openest not the gate to let me enter,
I will break the door, I will wrench the lock,
I will smash the door-posts, I will force the doors.
I will bring up the dead to eat the living.
And the dead will outnumber the living."

Ishtar-Wiki
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

3/22/13 @ 12:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793



"If thou openest not the gate to let me enter,
I will break the door, I will wrench the lock,
I will smash the door-posts, I will force the doors.
I will bring up the dead to eat the living.
And the dead will outnumber the living."

Ishtar-Wiki


. silence .
[clare.voyant]

How worn we were on such a day
You can almost feel the date
And I can't deny the pain
So I wait for the right time
To wish the world away
To walk in

And I can't help wanting every word
To escape this night

We are worn and we dress on Sunday
Try to touch the smile
And I can't describe your face
So I wait for the next time
To wish the world away
And walk in

And I can't help wanting every word
To escape this night
And with your eyes
You can't help watching everywhere
Before it begins
You can break this silence, oh, with your heart

Here we take this vow and you struggle
Invitation to the other
I will come forsake the others
I'll see you again

And you can't help wanting every word
We can escape this night
And with your arms you can't help wanting everywhere
Before it begins you can break this silence with your heart


Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/23/13 @ 2:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319



. silence .
[clare.voyant]

How worn we were on such a day
You can almost feel the date
And I can't deny the pain
So I wait for the right time
To wish the world away
To walk in

And I can't help wanting every word
To escape this night

We are worn and we dress on Sunday
Try to touch the smile
And I can't describe your face
So I wait for the next time
To wish the world away
And walk in

And I can't help wanting every word
To escape this night
And with your eyes
You can't help watching everywhere
Before it begins
You can break this silence, oh, with your heart

Here we take this vow and you struggle
Invitation to the other
I will come forsake the others
I'll see you again

And you can't help wanting every word
We can escape this night
And with your arms you can't help wanting everywhere
Before it begins you can break this silence with your heart






"The roars of lions that refuse the chain,
The grunts of bristled boars, and groans of bears,
And herds of howling wolves that stun the sailors' ears"

Circe.
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

3/23/13 @ 11:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793


"The roars of lions that refuse the chain,
The grunts of bristled boars, and groans of bears,
And herds of howling wolves that stun the sailors' ears"
Circe.



. longing .

whisper, i whisper sleep
quiet breath, hollowed cusp
we our separate sheets

touch, i touch this empty bed
hand reach out in hunger
gestures finger led

ache, this pain in absences
emptied hole my longing
put you beside me, presences


© Amanda 2013 3.23.2013

for my Circe
Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/23/13 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319




. longing .

whisper, i whisper sleep
quiet breath, hollowed cusp
we our separate sheets

touch, i touch this empty bed
hand reach out in hunger
gestures finger led

ache, this pain in absences
emptied hole my longing
put you beside me, presences


© Amanda 2013 3.23.2013

for my Circe



You're the loveliest of all immortals...

"Swim with me...
Love with me...
Up into the current...
Come with me..."

Circe - Ursula Rucker

Quote
Created by: wardrobe_lesbian

3/26/13 @ 11:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Twat Island
Posts: 319

Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing.


Kiss of my Love - Udiah
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

3/26/13 @ 7:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Your beauty overwhelms me
As I wrap my arms around you
I press your softness tight
Great passion fills my inner being
I'm captured in your embrace
Your eyes control my very soul
The touch of your lips, heaven
Forever frozen in time
All else fades into nothing.


Kiss of my Love - Udiah


words

Words, take her with you
Let her rest in your rhyme
Words, take her away
Somewhere, beyond time

Words, ease her breathing
Lay her softly on the floor
There, let her linger and listen like ever before

Leave her windows uncovered at night
And fill her room with the city lights
As they illuminate the sky
It reminds her of the people outside
Cause she won't sleep unless she heals her loneliness

Walk with her beneath the tree tops
Create new paths and memories
Show her, how the sunlight
Glances through the gaps between the leaves

Words, help her change the world
In only one verse
Tell her to reach for the stars and to always put love first

Leave her windows uncovered at night
And fill her room with the city lights
As they illuminate the sky
It reminds her of the people outside
It reminds her of the people
It reminds her of the people
It reminds her of the people outside
-------

Quote
Created by: mikeshot1

3/26/13 @ 7:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: near the edge of reality
Posts: 1,281

Waiting So Long



Did you get all you want?
Did you see the whole show?
Where's all the fun
That we used to know?
As the memories fade
Way out of view
I'd love those old days
To come back to you
I've been waiting so long
I'm not feeling so strong
Do you say what you mean?
Do you mean what you say?
About this new scene
Is it really that way?
The blindness goes on
The blindness goes on
You say it's not so
But what do you know?
I've been waiting so long
I'm not feeling so strong
Ain't nothing new, it's just the same old thing
You got me singing those old blues again
Angry music, words of fire
Painted faces filled with rage
Even then they sound so tired
I must be set in my old ways
If this world is unimpressive
It's been that way for quite awhile
I don't need no heavy message
Just turn me on and make me smile
Yes I've been waiting such a long time
Just for something to ring true
Now I'd rather taste the old wine
Than mess around with something new
And the blindness goes on
The blindness goes on...

Supertramp:
Rick Davies
John Helliwell
Roger Hodgson
Bob Siebenberg
Dougie Thomson
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

3/28/13 @ 6:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"The Motel"

For we're living
in a safety zone
Don't be holding back from me
We're living from hour to hour down here
And we'll take it when we can
It's a kind of living which recognises
The death of the odourless man
When nothing is vanity nothing's too slow
It's not Eden but it's no sham

There is no hell
There is no shame
There is no hell
Like an old hell
There is no hell
And it's lights up, boys
Lights up boys

Explosion falls upon deaf ears
While we're swimming in a sea of sham
Living in the shadow of vanity
A complex fashion for a simple man

And there is no hell
And there is no shame
And there is no hell
Like an old hell
There is no hell

And the silence flies
on its brief flight
A razor sharp crap shoot affair
And we light up our lives
And there's no more of me exploding you
Re-exposing you
Like everybody do
Re-exploding you
I don't know what to use
Make somebody move
Me exploding
Me exploding you

D. Bowie




Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

4/6/13 @ 7:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Blown Away

Blown away, blown away and waiting
Blown away and waiting on a fair wind
Sweeping through my window
Will you move me like you did once more?
Blown away, I'm blown away
Feeling everything, with you
Blown away, blown away and waiting
Blown away and waiting on...
I'm blown away, yet you're always with me still
You can say what you will now, but it's wrong
Is the love I give just a trinket to you?
Kept with all your playthings, and dreams that were new
Somewhere in a dream life that never comes true
If we can't dream it up again then what do we do?

by Sivert Hoyem


Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

4/11/13 @ 10:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793


Remembering Dependence

by ~Obsidian-Nightfall,dA artist

White roses sculpted in skin
with a straight razor,
weeps bloody from the stem.
Supported by a tree branch
leveled as a staircase,
there's surrender
and an offering of cloth.

Left in eggshell,
stolen from the brood.
Torn skin never stitches
back together again.

Deceitful people
staging group photographs,
changed mother to father.
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

4/12/13 @ 11:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Arcadians
by Silvert Hoyem

Vows that have been broken
Can't be made anew
I must turn now to anyone
In the absence of you

There she stands in the doorway
And she calls me in
Some bitter awakening
This all has been

She sits on a wooden floor
Her house is down by a stream
Trees hush in the night sky
It's like you're dreaming in a dream

And more sweetness awaits
In the arms and the loins of sin
Some bitter awakening
This all has been

Arcadians, Arcadians, Arcadians
We're Arcadians all

Holy was the ground
Where two people met
They came from a different place
That they would soon forget

Guess you sacrifice some things
When you play to win
You take what you can't use
And you trade it in
But soon you'll be going for most anything
Some bitter awakening
This all has been...



Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username