User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR� to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Poetry (original.or.attributed)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Poetry (original.or.attributed)
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

4/14/13 @ 6:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"Blood On My Hands"

When people say it's sad
You know it can't be bad
And on any other day I'd be soul destroyed
But now I can't afford to listen to a word they say
And of all the times we had
Oh the ultimate late night
Didn't taste right

True words that I should know
Blood on my hands
When you looked around I couldn't be found
A crime's a crime, I'll have to pay

Now I find that I'm thigh deep
Too young for the worst of my mind
You whispered behind me
"If I may make so bold"
Call it young and wild
But I ran a mile in a minute and there's no going back

True words that I should know
Blood on my hands
When you looked around I couldn't be found
A crime's a crime, I'll have to pay

True words I said to myself
As the wind chilled my bones
"Home alone, you call that a late night?"

When people say you're dead
You know you caught their eye
And on any other day I'd be soul destroyed
But that's just not the way now
I don't mind telling you
Nothing is quite what it seems

True words that I should know
Must have been blood on my hands
When you look around I couldn't be found
A crime's a crime but I don't mind
True words that I should know well
But surely by now I could say to myself
"The days are getting longer so I better get stronger fast"
Surely by now?

© The Sundays 1992







Quote
Created by: mikeshot1

4/14/13 @ 9:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: near the edge of reality
Posts: 1,281

Desiderata - Words for Life by Max Ehrmann

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.

You are a ch1ld of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

4/22/13 @ 11:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

for No.op.roo

Come Together (Beatles)

Here come old flat top
He come groovin' up slowly
He got jew jew eyeballs
He want holy rollers
He got hair down to his knees
Got to be a joker
He just do what he please

He wear no shoeshine
He got toe jam football
He got monkey finger
He shoot Coca Cola
He say I know you, you know me
One thing I can tell you is
You got to be free
Come together, right now
Over me

He bag production
He got walrus gumboot
He got Ono sideboard
He one spinal cracker
He got feet down below his knees
Hold you in his armchair
You can feel his disease
Come together, right now
Over me

He roller coaster
He got early warning
He got muddy water
He one Mojo filter
He say one and one and one is three
Got to be good looking
'cause he's so hard to see
Come together right now
Over me

Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah
Come together, yeah




Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

7/4/13 @ 7:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

Again I Crave the Dark Love

again I crave the dark love
love which kills
this is how a condemned man prays
for death

come o good death
extravagant be like a night in August
be warm
touch me lightly

ever since I learned her true name
I am readying my heart
for the last broken
shock

poetry by H. Poswiatowska
translation by Marek Lugowski
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

7/22/13 @ 7:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

"Dissolve Me"

Now dissolve me, two tabs on your tongue
A herd of shepherds to herd the sheep, sleep now my only one
Broken sweethearts who sleep apart
Both still pine for the others side spine, spoon as sleep starts

And pulse to pulse, now shush

She makes the sound, the sound the sea makes to calm me down

I am see-through, soap sliver you're so thin
As I begin rubbing lathers up your state worsens on my skin
And gold, fatless finger to lip, one two three four hush

And pulse to pulse, now shush

She makes the sound, the sound the sea makes to calm me down
She makes the sound, the sound the sea makes. I'm tired now

Oooohhhh, Oooooooooohhhhh, Oooooooohhhhhhhh, Oohhh, Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea
She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea
She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea
She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea
She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea
She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea
She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea
She makes the sound the sea makes, knee-deep in the North Sea

Alt-J (c) 2012



Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

7/26/13 @ 8:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

. waiting .

The world is hushed; the quiet of a waiting room where no pages are turned, no breath exhaled in sigh or surrender. This stillness is a maddening without a targeted noun of object. The light upon this scene of attendance is that flat of predawn panoramas; no contrast or depth of field to grant definitions desperately desired, no edge betrayal to give shape to what came before, what remains, what might become unraveled or in arrivals. The scent of faded afternoons, of long passed fresh winded March or dried pressed flowers is tantalizingly out of moistened tissue's taste; it is a senseless, touch-less, soul-less holding space. It is frozen, captured uncropped, borderless time; unknowable and without anticipation.

© Amanda 2013 7.25.2013

. intro .




woven here -
http://fav.me/d6f8rtb
Quote
Created by: redvelvetcake

7/27/13 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: So it goes
Posts: 766

Helplessly Hoping

Helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby
Awaiting a word
Gasping at glimpses of gentle true spirit he runs
Wishing he could fly
Only to trip at the sound of goodbye

Wordlessly watching he waits by the window and wonders
At the empty place inside
Heartlessly helping himself to her bad dreams he worries
Did he hear a good-bye?
Or even hello?

They are one person
They are two alone
They are three together
They are for each other

Stand by the stairway you'll see something certain to tell you
Confusion has its cost
Love isn't lying it's loose in a lady who lingers
Saying she is lost
And choking on hello

They are one person
They are two alone
They are three together
They are for each other

Stephen Stills

Quote
Created by: redvelvetcake

7/27/13 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: So it goes
Posts: 766

Self-Pity

I never saw a wild thing
sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

D.H. Lawrence
Quote
Created by: redvelvetcake

8/1/13 @ 7:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: So it goes
Posts: 766

Southern Cross

Got out of town on a boat, going to Southern islands.
Sailing a reach before a following sea.
She was making for the trades on the outside, and the downhill run to Papeete.

Off the wind on this heading lie the Marquesas,
we got eighty feet of the waterline, nicely making way.
In a noisy bar in Avalon, I tried to call you.
But on a midnight watch I realized why twice you ran away.

Think about how many times I have fallen. Spirits are using me, larger voices calling.
What heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten.
I have been around the world, looking for that woman-girl who knows love can endure.
And you know it will, and you know it will.

When you see the Southern Cross for the first time,
you understand now why you came this way.
Cause the truth you might be running from is so small.
But it's as big as the promise, the promise of a coming day.
So I'm sailing for tomorrow, my dreams are a dying.
And my love is an anchor tied to you, tied with a silver chain.
I have my ship and all her flags are a flying.
She is all that I have left and music is her name.

Think about how many times I have fallen. Spirits are using me, larger voices calling.
What heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten.
I have been around the world, looking for that woman-girl who knows love can endure.
And you know it will, and you know it will.

So we cheated and we lied and we tested
and we never failed to fail, it was the easiest thing to do.
You will survive being bested.
Somebody fine will come along, make me forget about loving you
at the Southern Cross.

Stephen Still and The Curtis Brothers

Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

8/5/13 @ 7:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

. steel .

The leaves are full and lift edges slightly in anticipation; green thickened in summer light and summer afternoon swollen rains fed their life blood, deny the affect of heat and city layered fumes. Only in the deeper disdain of park thickets and untrimmed wild weeds do they bear the weight of avian companies. The wildness of the forests and mountain hillsides denied them, I wonder if they suffer loneliness; if they long for the natural or have become as adapted to the hard faced straight lined principle as we are in this city-scaped arcologies' hurried cage have become.

She holds my hand as we slow, stop, watch and then walk. "Rain soon." "Yes, I smell it to." Instinct in botany as well as our animal; oaks pirouette leaf cover to expose the light under color of leaf; willows, so moisture bred and heat responsive cork screw their hanging sorrows in prayer of sky bled relief. The light shifts and alters purple. The first huge hot resistance shaped drops streak and strike and her denim top takes on Dalmatian camouflage in ocean deepened blues where absorption drinks. What is seen and what is assumed as our needs take the sensed world and imprint upon it our own impressions.

The shadows dance with raindrop splashes and holding hands we run; eyes squinted and saturated we laugh and pair and bond again. These are the moments that pass between each breath; so many forgotten, in remark-less occurrence. Some repeat with varying outcomes. Some, as this, held close and kept in separate heart-held beat, serve as principle, hold value, cling to us together as one.

© Amanda 2013






Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

8/7/13 @ 10:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

"Trout Heart Replica"

They've been circling
They've been circling
Since the day they were born

It's disturbing
How they're circling
Fifty feet from the pond

Pretty often
Pretty often
I don't want to be told

It's a problem
It's a problem
It's a problem I know
And I won't keep what I can't catch in my bare hands without a net
It's hard enough to walk on grass so conscious of the consequences

They've been jerking
They've been jerking
In a pail by the dock

I know that oxygen might
Make them blossom and die
But I'm not going to talk

Feed them details
Feed them emails
They'll eventually grow

But it's not working
It's not working
Not as far as I know

And k1lling things is not so hard it's hurting that's the hardest part
And when the wizard gets to me I'm asking for a smaller heart

And I got you
I thought that I got you
now I'll ruin it all

Feeling helpless
Acting selfish
Being human and all

And they're jumping
And they're jumping
But they'll never get out

Just keep touring
Just keep on ignoring
Be a good little trout

And the butcher stops and winds his watch and lays their lives down on the block
He raises up his hatchet and the big hand strikes a compromise

Wait, we'll trade you
Wait

Please just one more day
And then we'll go with no complaining
No complaining
No complaining
No complaining
Stop
Come

And they're cutting
And they're cutting
And I think that I know
And they're gutting
And they're gutting
And I think that I know
And it's beating
Look, it's beating
And I don't want to know
And it's beating
Look, it's still beating
God, I don't want to know

And k1lling things is not so hard
It's hurting that's the hardest part
And when the wizard gets to me
I'm asking for a smaller heart
And if he tells me "no"
I'll hold my breath until I hit the floor
Eventually I'm know I'm doomed
To get what I am asking for

Now my heart is exactly the size
Of a six-sided die cut in half
Made of ruby red stained glass

Can I knock you unconscious as long as I promise
I'll love you and I'll make you laugh?
Now my heart is exactly the size
Of a six-sided die cut in half
Made of ruby red stained glass
Can I knock you unconscious as long as I promise
I'll love you and I'll make you laugh?

© Amanda Palmer 2012

. c'est moi ma chérie c'est moi .




Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/16/13 @ 5:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

“Mad Girl's Love Song

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grow old and I forget your name.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)”

- Sylvia Plath
Quote
Created by: .jeffie.

8/16/13 @ 7:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Amanda_Fucking_Palmer

Forum Rookie

Location:
floatng just beneath the
surfaces

5 posts



Welcome to the forums Ms Palmer :)
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/16/13 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793


Welcome to the forums Ms Palmer :)

lol ahhhh the wonders of the new "social identity" software ... MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

. mad mad monkey .



*squirrel hook of blue http://www.flirt4free.com *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/16/13 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

I found this and thought of you my friend ...


Anorexia Nervosa

8.12.13

Small
trying to become more small,
you dream of being
weightless.

Your growling stomach
is moving in like
rolling thunder,
you deny its request
and call yourself
"pure".

I want to fill your hollow,
take the pieces of you
that you've lost and
tuck them away
in your soft chest
until you can
call yourself
"beautiful".

by TiaJames © 2013
read her here - http://tiajones.deviantart.com/


*blue hook of squirrel - http://www.flirt4free.com *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/17/13 @ 1:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. if .


Never Fall Out

If you fall in love with me, you'll never fall out
If you take me in, there'll be no way out
Without
You'll never fall out

Effulgate, and you'll see the divine
The pouring of love's wine
My iridescent, iridescent blue
I'll be, I'll be all over you

If you catch my glance
You'll swim the swan sea
Dissolve into ether dreams
The truth of you and me

© Peter Murphy




*squirrel sigh http://www.flirt4free.com *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/20/13 @ 8:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"Pink Love"

I won't bind my strings to you
But build my world besides you
Watching you draw a line
Some say you are, you are
Just like a butterfly
Whose broken wings will spread
To softly feel your mood
Over the blue sky full of you
Pink love, pink love, pink love
Just like a fairytale

My only reason naturally
Starts to get to me
Pushing my way through
Mesh of life
I want to kiss the sickness of mind
My heart without reason
Sunken to deep disappointment
Spreads over universe
With a kn1fe
I want to bleed out distress like this

It's not just a fairytale
It's painted by me
It's not just loneliness between you and I
If on magic mountain you find you can breath
Then stay and don't look back
To the blue woven sky

Storms of p3tals are pouring down
Pushing their way through our pink love
So many polka dots painted by me
Spreads over universe for you
And I, I want to kiss
Pink love, pink love
I want to kiss
Pink love, pink love
In my mind
I state myself
The clock is ticking without you
Some may say illness
So called so called love
The sickness of mind

© blonde redhead 2004

. in my mind .






* brought to you by blue ermin loop industries, the be all and end all provider of all manners of delusions http://www.flirt4free.com *

Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/20/13 @ 8:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

I thought that I could not be hurt
Sylvia Plath, 1947

I thought that I could not be hurt;
I thought that I must surely be
impervious to suffering-
immune to pain
or agony.

My world was warm with April sun
my thoughts were spangled green and gold;
my soul filled up with joy, yet
felt the sharp, sweet pain that only joy
can hold.

My spirit soared above the gulls
that, swooping breathlessly so high
o’erhead, now seem to to brush their whir-
ring wings against the blue roof of
the sky.

(How frail the human heart must be-
a throbbing pulse, a trembling thing-
a fragile, shining instrument
of crystal, which can either weep,
or sing.)

Then, suddenly my world turned gray,
and darkness wiped aside my joy.
A dull and aching void was left
where careless hands had reached out to
destroy

my silver web of happiness.
The hands then stopped in wonderment,
for, loving me, they wept to see
the tattered ruins of my -
firmament

(How frail the human heart must be-
a mirrored pool of thought. So deep
and tremulous an instrument
of glass that it can either sing,
or weep).


. as the drink slips from my hand .




*blue ermin loop ... the best in chemical compounds for all uses http://www.flirt4free.com *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/23/13 @ 8:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Kingdom Of Ones :

He is made of shit
wants not a glimpse of the sun
wondering my pretty
hides in his lover's cunt

So he says to (me)
you gotta' give up (your beliefs)
I have seen men (fall)
worth more than you'll ever be
don't you see what I mean
your mind could never conceive
the knowledge that I possess
to share at my will

He is made of shit
wants not a glimpse of the sun
wondering my pretty
hides in his lover's cunt

Oh my precious thing
you stand out but no one can see
bitter hollow soul
pity the kingdom-less king

© Shikhee D'iordna 2003




* blue ermin loop™ a kingdom of company http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

8/23/13 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

"Black Guitar"

So long as your mind falls for life then life will fall for you
And I will love you for another life and another you
But as long as you will shadow me then I won't bear the fruits
That will want to make me love you another night and another you

Black guitar gave me a song
The role of your own demise awash my tears
If the sun may blind you
I find you the moon
No one shadows
The retina of your heart

So long as your eyes follow mine then mine will fall on you
And I will blind you for another night and another moon
But as long as you will battle me then I will stand accused
With a mind that will make you wonder is there a sun or is there a moon ?

Black guitar gave me a voice
The famous last words all I hate is here
Moving onto urgent matters
In the end I didn't die
In the end I didn't die
No one shadows
The retina of your heart
No one shadows
The retina of your heart

blonde redhead © 2010




& blue ermin loop™ wishes you goodnight and sweet dreams of love's possibility http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username