User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR� to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Poetry (original.or.attributed)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Poetry (original.or.attributed)
Levy Sexy
Created by: Levy Sexy

8/29/13 @ 5:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am Si lviu 27 y ears old from romania I am a romantic deep writer petry . I make onoy instalty poetrys I dont ha ve to stay to think on them or so I make them ins tantly I gonna try to proveu 1 right here . I ahve a bl og where I added wso many poems but in my own la nguage


Hey you ..y es....you...
i been waiting for so long ...
In this rain ... hiding under m y shadow ..
screemeing , crying after your sm ell ..
after you breat h your look
After ur h ug and after
you my love ...
there was so mu ch wint ...
b ut nothing in the world
will ever make me to do nt wait you
I love you now ..

I love you then

I love you all the time

I love you simply



something like this its sound all of my creation and th is was ma de it in coup le of sec .,..
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

8/30/13 @ 7:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

this is a test ... just a test ... *taps the editor 'gently' with the hammer (cough)(cough) ahem ... i occassionaly write in 'bursts' of emotional peak or pit ... others take much longer (blah.blah.blah)


. one more time .

Cycles of suppression, rage caged,
déception;
if that is the only cost then
I'll remain

...

tant la seule preuve
comme preuve de ma promesse.


© Amanda 2013 8.28.2013


woven here - http://fav.me/d6k22z9


* blue ermin loop™ "Don't say we don't provide positive social value! Hey we have a forum with POETRY ffs!" http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Leela Sweet
Created by: Leela Sweet

9/18/13 @ 3:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

this is a test ... just a test ... *taps the editor 'gently' with the hammer (cough)(cough) ahem ... i occassionaly write in 'bursts' of emotional peak or pit ... others take much longer (blah.blah.blah)


. one more time .

Cycles of suppression, rage caged,
déception;
if that is the only cost then
I'll remain

...

tant la seule preuve
comme preuve de ma promesse.


© Amanda 2013 8.28.2013


woven here - http://fav.me/d6k22z9


* blue ermin loop™ "Don't say we don't provide positive social value! Hey we have a forum with POETRY ffs!" http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *



A POEM I WROTE:i read it in my room "leelas reading rainbow" i hope you enjoy as much as they did


I CANT RESIST YOU ANY LONGER
I'D HOLD OUT IF I WERE STRONGER
STRIP ME NAMED CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR
DONT FORGET TO LOCK THE DOOR
KISS ME SOFTLY ...DOWN MY BACK
GIVE MY ASS A LITTLE SMACK
WRAP YOUR HANGDS AROUND MY WAIST
GIVE MY PUSSY A LITTLE TASTE
HOLD ME DOWN CANT STOP SHAKING
BODY'S LONGING... LOINS ARE ACHING
HOLD STEADY BB ILL GUIDE YOU IN
I FEEL YOUR HEART RACE AGAINST MY SKIN
GLISTENING HOT... STICKY SWEET
MUCLES TIGHTEN...I FLEX MY FEET
YOU LIKE MY VOICE YOU LOVE MY TONE
WATCH ME LAY BACK .. HEAR ME MOAN
CUM WITH ME IM ALMOST THERE
AN INTENSE MOMENT WE WILL SHARE
THRUSTING DEEPER MY LIPS QUIVER
BETWEEN MY THEIGHS FLOWS A RIVER
XOXO LEELA SWEET
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

10/4/13 @ 7:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Between the Creases


Folded in the bathroom
is a note in the shape of a bird.
I’m convinced you’d miss me better
if I up and sailed away;
my body a paper crane.

Hanging from a string
In the bedroom.
Little wings dangling.

Cut me down.


© callerofcrows 2013 http://callerofcrows.deviantart.com/


* blue ermin loop™ Purveyor of beauty http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

10/6/13 @ 3:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

in which I try to forget my dreams


with Sunday-heavy lips, she calls me
selfish and means it. I remember

dreams better than people, strangers
greeting me in the grocery store over
a common past and sorry selection

of red gra'pes. I remember Katie
being beautiful and happy and
wearing the same abnormal toe shoes
and being a few decades older than time
would allow, I remember Emily
being alive. I remember me

escaping to France to defy logic
and stow away in a pretentious,
overpriced tourist resort where
I’d learn to speak a language
I’d never use and love people
who’d never know me; I remember

impossible things.

she tells me trust is not a virtue.
responsibility is gained and
taken away when you prove

unable to learn to be normal and
defiant at trying to breathe. she says,
I love you, but I don’t understand,
and she cries, saucer-eyed,

and this time I can’t
wake up.


by intricately-ordinary © 2013
http://intricately-ordinary.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums
Quote
Leela Sweet
Created by: Leela Sweet

10/12/13 @ 5:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

::quote_

by intricately-ordinary © 2013
http://intricately-ordinary.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums




i really like this website .. great taste
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

10/13/13 @ 11:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. invisible .

The small aerodynamic yellow shape with the red rooftop glow turning green pulls away from the granite curb. The stooped ragged ankle length dark shape limps slowly around the night corner; beneath the only street light and down the street. She's a tempting target for grocery and hand bag snatchers but as she disappears into the shadowed reaches she moves much more quickly, her feet quiet now and on toes she speeds quickly forward.

On the right and the left scattered cars parked on the asphalt walkways that run their cracked and potholed lengths in front of the earlier regimes concrete formed hive buildings. She resumes her role, stooped and cowled beneath her large wine stained and hem torn head scarf. An old poor woman, on her way back to her tenement flat; surely one where the elevator no longer functions, where the hallways smell of years of meager dinners. Stooped, her far too young far too light skinned nose and chin remain glimpsed; there is no one available to witness, this elder survivor living on a far too tiny pension presents only a possibility of eyed reportage.

She shuffles up the short lighted walk and touches the security keypad to the entry; her coat sleeve presses the pad five times. The heavy click of the electronic dead bolt and the sleeve wraps and pulls the door; the motion detection hall way light switches on and she slowly moves up the three stairs and to the elevator door. There is no CTV in this more run down portion of the city, there is no security desk or other figure waiting the lift. This city never truly sleeps but at this dead hour, in this slumbering corner she is invisible.

Twenty two minutes later an elderly poverty laden old woman is picked up by a cab seven blocks away. In an accented voice she gives an industrial address to the driver who nods, and the green going to red glow on the rooftop moves off and into the growing traffic of the early morning darkness. There will be no evidence of a perpetrator; so many questions will be asked but no connections made. Crime scene investigators will scour, photograph, sample, vacuum and collect. Inquires made of neighbors, of the locals on the larger access street. The missing item list will be small; cell phones and computer drives only. There will be speculation but the small printed articles in the city's paper will only drift for two days and then be forgotten in the concern over feral dogs and their hungers.

There will be suspicions but no corroboration; all have verified multiple alibis. The mission accomplished custody will be completed. All will once again be invisible; as it should be.

© Amanda 2013


. under .




*blue ermin loop™ "Mission™" when serving the needs of others http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Leela Sweet
Created by: Leela Sweet

10/14/13 @ 1:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Quote
Created by: suggs

10/31/13 @ 7:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of centre
Posts: 6,768

The corpse that walks,
its solemn line.
The vampire stalks,
finds blood to dine.
The werewolf howls,
at the silver moon.
His human form,
what's showing at noon.

Author Unknown (Ripped from Status Shuffle :evil )

Wishing everyone a Happy Halloweird!
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

11/3/13 @ 6:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. admirer .


nul autre
dans ma société compétitive
offre un confort ...


"Drift Away Poetry" for Pavel
Amanda © 2013

woven here - http://fav.me/d6suu47

btw to see the attached image you'll need to foking open a free dA account ... but then you SHOULD be used to that from hanging out HERE ... (lolz)

*blue ermin loop™ of cultural enrichments http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

11/8/13 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"Metal Heart"

Losing the star without a sky
Losing the reasons why
You're losing the calling that you've been faking
And I'm not kidding

It's damned if you don't and it's damned if you do
Be true, 'cause they'll lock you up in a sad, sad zoo
Oh, hidy-hidy-hiding, whatcha trying to prove?
By hidy-hidy-hiding
You're not worth a thing

Sew your fortunes on a string
And hold them up to light
Blue smoke will take
A very violent flight
And you will be changed and everything
And you will be
In a very sad, sad zoo

I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see you
How selfish of you
To believe in the meaning of all the bad dreaming

Metal heart, you're not hiding
Metal heart, you're not worth a thing

Metal heart, you're not hiding
Metal heart, you're not worth a thing

© Cat Power 1998




*blue ermin loop™ of citation, attribution, quotation and linkage http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Leela Sweet
Created by: Leela Sweet

11/11/13 @ 4:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"Metal Heart"

Losing the star without a sky
Losing the reasons why
You're losing the calling that you've been faking
And I'm not kidding

It's damned if you don't and it's damned if you do
Be true, 'cause they'll lock you up in a sad, sad zoo
Oh, hidy-hidy-hiding, whatcha trying to prove?
By hidy-hidy-hiding
You're not worth a thing

Sew your fortunes on a string
And hold them up to light
Blue smoke will take
A very violent flight
And you will be changed and everything
And you will be
In a very sad, sad zoo

I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see you
How selfish of you
To believe in the meaning of all the bad dreaming

Metal heart, you're not hiding
Metal heart, you're not worth a thing

Metal heart, you're not hiding
Metal heart, you're not worth a thing

© Cat Power 1998




*blue ermin loop™ of citation, attribution, quotation and linkage http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *



hiding in the darkness is the true deviation
lerking close behind admiring her creation
keeping it straight causeing frustration
being herself gets lost in translation
is the truth deceiving ..
was her feelings misleading
asking to much not deserving
time on her hands she'd rather be serving
felt special for a moment she gave all
love for so many surely shed fall ..

...... leela sweet
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

11/19/13 @ 5:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122


Marked for life

The tattoo on her back is a wound
a remembrance of a murky period
a trace of horror who has destroyed her life

The symbol is demonic
her flesh is as a stigma
a sad story is written on her body

Removed this burden is not possbile
a new life is an illusion
she is marked for eternity

© katsumoto82 2013
here - http://fav.me/d6t57so

*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: penthesilea

11/22/13 @ 5:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: the bled dry dusts of Troy


.imago.

hello ocean eyes
we meet
.again
midst quiet
night
.waves


"please let us not speak of sadness...i can't afford it right now
i find it to be the harbinger of so many mistakes...
i cannot delve into anything human right now...
most certainly the vicious torturous pangs of such a longing as this...
held in stone by the fallacious rules of man, the very culprit i am going to escape
and let drown once and for all...
i love you"


with lips quiet
speaking in
.reverse
our story
becomes
.untold

© naikki.deviantart.com - 2013


. my longing .

This work was created by a friend whom i admire with such an ache in my heart. She is a visual and written artist and, in my opinion, immensely talented in both fields. She lost the love of her life to death; and has, again, disappeared from visibility for several months now. I miss her deeply. If you follow this link http://naikki.deviantart.com/art/imago-368729861 it will take you to the original posted work and her brief discussion regarding it. This link http://naikki.deviantart.com/ will take you to her dA page where some of her lovely visual and written works and her Journal/Blog history is kept until her return.


. naikki .




*blue ermin loop™ season of tides http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *


Quote
Created by: suggs

11/22/13 @ 8:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of centre
Posts: 6,768

The fart is a wonderful creature
it lives in the valley of bum.
It travels around in your knickers
and comes out with a musical hum.

Unknown! :orglaugh
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

11/25/13 @ 9:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Waiting Game

I'm thinking it over
The way you make me feel all sexy but it's causing me shame
I wanna lean on your shoulder
I wish I was in love but I don't wanna cause any pain
And if I'm feeling like I'm evil, we've got nothing to gain

What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage
Don't tell me listen to your song because it isn't the same
I don't wanna say your love is a waiting game

Baby I'm thinking it over
What if the way we started made it something cursed from the start
What if it only gets colder
Would you still wrap me up and tell me that you think this was smart
Cuz lately I've been scared of even thinking 'bout where we are

What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage
Don't tell me listen to your song because it isn't the same
I don't wanna say your love is a waiting game

What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage
Don't tell me listen to your song because it isn't the same
I don't wanna say your love is a waiting game


Banks © 2013


. game .




*blue ermin loop™ of ci-ça http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

11/27/13 @ 4:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

"Now my charms are all o'erthrown,
And what strength I have's mine own, -
Which is most faint: now, 'tis true,
I must be here confined by you...
But release me from my bands
With the help of your good hands:
Gentle breath of yours my sails
Must fill, or else my project fails,
Which was to please: now I want
Spirits to enforce, art to enchant;
And my ending is despair,
Unless I be relieved by prayer,
Which pierces so, that it assaults
Mercy itself, and frees all faults.
As you from crimes would pardon'd be,
Let your indulgence set me free.”
- William Shakespeare

. i Sycorax *




*blue ermin loop™ Islands in the dream http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

woven here - http://fav.me/d6vvh0d
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

11/29/13 @ 9:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

L'amer

Des figues du vin
Doigts emmêlés dans une manne saline
Songe de bord de mer
D'un matin d'été trop éloigné

Deux amants
Allongés sur un lit d'écume
Leurs bouches s'attardent
Dans la brise chaude
Un papillon
En transporte les frémissements
Sur ma côte

Rêves écarlates noyés
Étiolés et jaunis
Sur les rebords de mon oubli
J'espérais respirer
Des journées sans fin
Hélas je ne trouvai
Que ces quelques vers
Au parfum de brume

- Sophie, janvier 2012

my friend Sophie on dA - http://wordeea.deviantart.com/


*blue ermin loop™ of hot-spot linkages http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

12/8/13 @ 4:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793



Party indeed.

Raise your daisho...


A new beginning looms...
http://youtu.be/E1d5VvCa8Fo
(You met me at a very strange time in my life.)

*Looking forward to stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center, http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

© Co_Do_Certa 2013


*leans over and whispers ... then sings *

. her party now .

poetry titles
whirl shining blade of fire
touched, where she killed me.

© Amanda 2013


your weapon of choice
http://youtu.be/ONJaTzHG1HI

break my body
http://youtu.be/BGCoFfoMuWM



*blue ermin loop™ where Eurydice looked back http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: ophelias_rue

12/16/13 @ 4:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: floating just beneath the surfaces
Posts: 5,122

. Alaska .


there was a plane crash ------------------- the poisoned well took the life
watching as we fell ----------------------- you sat on the rocks, determined
a loaf of bread was all she needed -------- in Alaska
cheap clank of the coins in the box ------- they called me Yolanda, misnamed
not to smile at me again ------------------ seen in the dairy aisle standing
a plane crash ----------------------------- a cigarette in your hand always
took the life of the poisoner’s ----------- where you finally learned
Alaska ------------------------------------ scattered flakes of
before the butter ------------------------- plane crash
early fall and green ---------------------- young daughter
charred bone under twists ----------------- economies of affection

Alaska ------------------------------------ dappled with shadows
people passed her ------------------------- animals in the forest
later I would remember -------------------- a plane crash
then he drank himself to death ------------ you sat looking away
under black snow -------------------------- she doubled over
in Alaska --------------------------------- me mixed in my sister’s bones
screaming.


© Amanda 2013
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username