User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Poetry (original.or.attributed)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Poetry (original.or.attributed)
Created by: rimbe

1/22/14 @ 1:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

. rigoare.

rigorous in my trade craft
regimes burnt in my flesh
refined to habit motion
no trace of me is left

rituals kept in habit
religious in a mesh
remove residual memory
here love’s hubris ends.


© Amanda 2014
woven here - http://fav.me/d739dfa

*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: your_butterfly

1/24/14 @ 1:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in a collection jar

koennte ich


könnte ich aus meiner haut
würde ich nicht soviel
zeit damit verbringen
alte wunden blutig zu kratzen
bis sie brennen und mich verschlingen
mit wulstigen narbenlippen
mein inneres verwachsen
und mir das herz umranken.


könnte ich aus meiner haut
wäre ich vielleicht in deiner


© anja millen 2014

by AnjaMillen
- read her words and see her images here - http://anjamillen.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ linking a world of beauty http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: rimbe

1/25/14 @ 8:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

Japanese Archery

1.
The hand tells the bowstring:
Obey me.
The bowstring answers the hand:
Draw Valiantly.
The bowstring tells the arrow:
O arrow, fly.
The arrow answers the bowstring:
Speed my flight.
The arrow tells the target:
Be my light.
The target answers the arrow:
Love me.

2.
The target tells arrow, bowstring, hand and eye:
Ta twam asi.
Which means in a sacred tongue:
I am Thou.

3.
(Footnote of a Christian:
O Mother of God,
watch over the target, the bow, the arrow
and the archer).

by Aleksander Wat


. heart, mind, soul, spirit .




*blue ermin loop™ an archer failed she who was her yumi http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: betenoire

1/31/14 @ 11:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: deeply embedded in shadowed glimpse

. temple .

The concrete is a recent pour and the structure itself open to the air. Warmer day than in several weeks and the rustle of the plastic protective wrap sounds loudly. *SNAP* *swish* *rustle* Sliding noises like snake skins on the ancient desert stone.

Light streams in from the liturgical east openings; histories, we carry our histories. Sitting in this proper place, my back against the steel form covered liquid aggregate, there is no frost or fog of breath. Eyes closed and head at rest I am somehow in this moment at peace. Mine is the only voice to pronounce this prayer for what is lost, my love's aleha ha-shalom.


© Amanda 2014

woven here - http://fav.me/d74i83y


*blue ermin loop™ there is beauty in sorrowful remembrance http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/1/14 @ 9:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Coming Down

I take as much as I can get
I don't take any regret
I close my eyes to conjure up something
But it's just a faint taste in my mouth

I think I'm coming down
I think I'm coming down

By tomorrow I'll be leaving
By tomorrow I'll gone
If you want to tell me something
You had better make it strong

Cause I think I'm coming down
I think I'm coming down
I think I'm coming down
I think I'm coming down

I think I'm coming down (Here I go)
I think I'm coming down (Here I go)
I think I'm coming down (Here I go)
I think I'm coming down
Here I go

There I go

You abuse the ones who love you
You abuse the ones who won't
If you ever had a real heart
I don't think you'd know where to start

Cause I think I'm coming down
I think I'm coming down
I think I'm coming down
Yeah, I think I'm coming down

Yes, I think I'm coming down
Yes, I think I'm coming down

© Dum Dum Girls 2011

. yes it's you, and it's true .




*blue ermin loop™ music that identifies http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/4/14 @ 11:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793


Listless

sometimes people
shove a plethora
of sharpies
in my face
before the tv
set changes out
of its vintage
black-and-white
fashion
and they expect me
to doodle them
a rembrandt
from scratch

by WizardHowl10001 © 2014

read her here - http://wizardhowl10001.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ of FastLink™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/6/14 @ 11:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Goodnight Moon

The battered sky blooms
as the dark teabag stain
under her weary eyes.
Like the couplet
strung around her necklace
and embedded
with teeth marks -
jewels impressed into
the vast expansive sky
of her laden shoulderbones.

The bruise darkens
and the stars seem impossible.
Too far away
and smiling a long dead smile.
But somewhere a pomegranate lip,
swollen with the disdain
that he made her swallow -
somewhere, those lips
find the courage to say
Goodnight.

by KathrynODriscoll © 2014
read her here - http://kathrynodriscoll.deviantart.com/


*blue ermin loop™ FastLink™'d http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: rimbe

2/6/14 @ 5:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

.une liste pendant deux .


a scarlet flag
that flutters on a hill
we are thin when in our hunt
heavy grown in happiness
quand nous avons fait des un k1ll

white cotton gloves
purity, such a thrill
sun and shade, late spring's forest
your ashen face turned away
vous aviez atteint votre fill

satins, blue and white
his eyes were brighter still
negotiating weight not sight
later value all that would remain
beauté seulement une arričre-pensée; spilled

summer sunlight
our beach so warm our water chill
smiles and sweetness on my mouth
our skin a worthless gold
l'instant oů nous avions ... tout.


© Amanda 2014
woven here - http://fav.me/d75cv6y

* blue ermin loop™ history floats in patterned glimmers http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/7/14 @ 3:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Untitled

Her eyes,
her nose,
her lips,
one and only
most beautiful
composition of
mother nature.

It's a shame,
such a shame
I can't afford
an art piece
so rare.

by iwouldneverlietoyou © 2014
read him here - http://iwouldneverlietoyou.deviantart.com/


I read his words, encountered somewhat randomly, this morning ... I made comment ...

Amanda-Graham 7 hours ago Professional Writer

There is a motion that occurs, with love. A manner that the universe is felt to shape itself about us when apart, even for only moments; that eyes are upon us, tender watchful caring eyes of our other.

This sadness then, we write our hopes ... we tailor expressions of desire and hurt; our separation and our reasons, our experience and memories. There is this moment that occurs, in suffrage of new scars, when that catch in our throat and ghost-appendage beat of heart, suffers the shock of knowing that we are alone; solitary and unread by those with whom we once felt one.

Your English is impeccable; the expressions and terms of the work are well structured though I found a partial phrase a bit saccharine, perhaps a little out-dated or aloof ...

"one and only
most beautiful
composition of
mother nature."

It's a bit gentle I think; but perhaps my view is clouded by the manner in which my own adoration was terminated. I envy you the presence of mind that is indicated in your final stanza ... to not have clung so tightly ... perhaps more would yet remain.

Amanda

*blue ermin loop™ in that wisdom which you so desired ... the firmament is futility http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/7/14 @ 6:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. de la liste des trois .


Nikola Tesla hates pearls
His OCD round of threes pleased
The pearl was lost, it broke a tooth
My breasts within her grip

A fractioned false heart woke me cold
Whispered secrets, fold tight to slice
Concealed all that was to be prized
Origami dragon

We were two but more
Hidden others just below
Denial touches
Sounded funerals of spite
Those other pathways at night

Megan loved her threes
Met the other, trespassed heart
Crusader lover
Jerusalem afire
I held tight, my denial

Ghost of Mrs. Muir
Beside cold fogged shores
Abjured by what he had to spare
Seagulls choked in despair

A third was at the table
Brother, nephew or
That quiet unfair kept lover
A despair of meals shared.


© Amanda 2014


woven here - http://fav.me/d75i33c


*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: betenoire

2/8/14 @ 6:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: deeply embedded in shadowed glimpse


Cryogenic Heart!

Love, so very cold
Cryogenic heart frozen
Temperature zero.


© 2012 Delice1941
read her here - http://delice1941.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: betenoire

2/8/14 @ 11:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: deeply embedded in shadowed glimpse


Reasons not to be proud:


i.
Recovery from self destruction;
it’s time to hide your pain.
You should never have been so weak
to have started.
You should never have been so selfish
to have cut yourself.
Sweep it under the doormat,
Scuff your soles raw and bleeding,
Hang your head in shame,
And do no hurt again.

ii.
An effort not to waste away;
I was not sick today.
You have better than you deserve
for all your whining.
You eat an awful lot
for someone starving.
Flush it all away,
Scar your knuckles with acid teeth,
Hang your head in shame,
And do not purge again.

iii.
I tried for you;
to appear to be okay.
Because nobody wants
ill-minded offspring.
Because nobody wants
another failed talent.
Hide behind your mask,
Stitch it to your face,
Hang your head in shame,
And do not break again.

Pride is a deadly sin,
if you believe in what they say;
Unless society deems it worthy.


© JennyDalziel 1014
read her here - http://jennydalziel.deviantart.com/



*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: i.@

2/8/14 @ 11:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in the front

drinking gasoline

oddly balanced between accessibility and abrasiveness
listening to jerky drumbeats,
to beat them to death,
while the sun burns our flesh
and all that's left to drink
is gasoline
can you hear the chanting?
does it grab your ear for a few minutes
is it sharp?
is it bitter?
does it wear out it's welcome after a while?
does it make you see things?
does it make you hear things?
is it the chanting or the gasoline?

© chriseastmids 2014
see his wonderful images here - http://chriseastmids.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/15/14 @ 2:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. this hated day .

There is sorrow ... far too much to convey ... overwhelming; until only anger and disappointment in myself and my failure to stay iron remain. Leaden moments drag me under ... drowning and gasping for air, for sky, for freedom ... from what I am become.

I remember happiness as though it were some sepia toned photograph that is found folded in a page book, ancient and uncared for enough that the printing papers are cracked and so faded that '... did she EVER smile? did she ever laugh like that? was there a moment when it might have been okay ...' echoes down the hallways of every fucking place I stand within, hidden.

Yes, there are people who seek to assuage; those that have known me long enough to know better than to even make that 'yet another' attempt. I touch them as best I can ... stretching fingers where uncared for, unclean nails, are cracked and split and cuticles are bleeding; the bits of skin wedged between my teeth.

"No wonder you don't have friends ..." said in her acid anger tones as a goodbye kiss; and not by her alone. "... varmint ..." said once as a gun was raised in yet another of a long series of sudden ambushes. WHY do I bother to survive any longer?

I hate this weak aspect side that has become a needy ... longing ... wanting ... exposed and vulnerable creature ... what HAPPENED to my anger and strength and 'fuck off betch' sharpened edges me? I cough and expectorate colorless masses of disgust at what I am become. Leaving messages on phone lines disconnected and account names blocked to me that never actually existed as I hallucinated them for ages ... fuck my drunken hope, fuck the chemically induced love, fuck the smoke of trust; there is only violence and myself to stand and flame.

There was yesterday ... the day of birth for yet another failure in shape and form of beloved. I didn't think of her then, no motion to rise and reach and dig out old photos ... she's been dead for almost a year and six months now; born and celebrated the day before this annual hated day. A torch carried for five years now; the one who made me Loom, the adored inception of Diana in my past. The one who caused my longest love the "varmint" spell to cast.

I need more art on my body, an end point to butterflies and deceptions created from falsified tenderness; I need death and destruction to decorate my parchment skin with the burning coals and ashes that are all of what remains. Scarify, brand, chop my hair; cut fine auguries into my thrust forward forehead where the stone of all these manipulative hearts met my need. This hated day.


© Amanda 2014

. baby's breath .




*blue ermin loop™ of plans put into place http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

woven here - http://fav.me/d76kzhh
Quote
Created by: i.@

2/17/14 @ 5:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in the front

. Retribution .

Though the mills of God grind slowly;
Yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience he stands waiting,
With exactness grinds he all.

Longfellow


. if i had a heart .




*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: rimbe

2/17/14 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

. lista nr 23 pentru ziua de azi .

You said it repeatedly; so many times it lost it's power over me ... "I would die for you." For a time I tried to counter with "I will live for you instead" wanting you to see.

How much more weight then when, in ending, you roared that one half of what I'd given you, to save in hopes for futures, was far too much of me to ask. You had other lives to rescue.


© Amanda 2014

. waxen wings .




*blue ermin loop™ thanks Co_do_Certa for the musique http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *


woven here - http://fav.me/d76wcht
Quote
Created by: rimbe

2/18/14 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

. Davay zabudem leto .


Ty obnimay menya krepko.
Tak nikogo i nikogda ne obnimay.
Davay spoyem s toboy pro leto.
V nem net tebya,net menya - ne obvinyay.

Ty obnimay menya tak,chtoby kosti khrusteli.
Togda postav' otmetok na moyem tele na dele.
Ved' ty uyedesh' do Izrailya,no pomni
ot chuvstv ne ubezhat',dazhe yesli stelyat Dramma s Homie.
Beloye 'Polo', skvoz' tonirovku provozhayu vzglyadom.
V ruke bilety,sumki 'Lui' i shtampy v zagranke.
Nakruchivayu pro leto,bez tebya - eto pizdetski.
Tak tronut'sya po perepiske!Klinicheskiy servis.
Nam nuzhno vremya svyknut'sya,somknut' glaza i sdokhnut'.
Khotya tebe namnogo proshche,ved' ya lish' prokhozhiy.
Ocherednaya pulya,patron bez porokha.
YA progoryu v tvoikh glazakh.
Osech'ka,i snova po uglyam.
Postav' na pauzu etot den',nazhav repit.
YA povtoril by stol'ko raz,skol'ko on govorit:

Ty obnimay menya krepko.
Tak nikogo i nikogda ne obnimay.
Davay s toboy zabudem leto.
V nem net tebya,net menya - ne obvinyay.

Ty obnimay menya krepko.
Tak nikogo i nikogda ne obnimay.
Davay spoyem s toboy pro leto.
V nem net tebya,net menya - ne obvinyay

I netu bol'she minetov,kruzhavchekov na pampakh.
Avgust pustoy,kak avtobus na konechnoy stantsii.
Netu rychaniya tigritsy v iyule,v shelkakh.
Netu ''Nutelly''na vesnushkakh i tvoikh shchekakh.
Bol'no solntse vyzhigayet luchami.
Sledami na pustom uchastke serdtsa,suka,imenami.
Kayf ot boli - eto moy narkotik.
Yesli ty ne protiv,polozhim ikh v rotik.
Vspominay menya v svitare v katyshkakh
So stakanom kakao v sentyabr'skikh pavadkakh.
Pokopaysya v al'bomakh,ot nego zhe pakhnet seksom i kruzhit nashi golovy.
A kak zhe, ya zabyl tebya..a ya uzhe zabyl pro nashe leto tak mgnovenno.
I vse taki ya odin,a ty moy vrag.
Obnimi menya krepko,zay..i zasypay:

Ty obnimay menya krepko.
Kak nikogo i nikogda ne obnimay.
Davay s toboy zabudem leto.
V nem net tebya,net menya - ne obvinyay.

Ty obnimay menya krepko.
Tak nikogo i nikogda ne obnimay.
Davay spoyem s toboy pro leto.
V nem net tebya,net menya - ne obvinyay


. let's forget the summer .

You hold me tight .
So anyone and never hug .
Let's sing to you about the summer.
There is no you , no me - not blame .

You hold me so that bones crunching .
Then put the marks on my body , in fact .
After you go to Israel , but remember
feelings of no escape, even if Dramma stele with Homie.
White ' Polo ' , through the tinted watched the .
In his hand tickets bags ' Louis ' and stamps in zagranki .
I wind of summer, without you - it pizdetski .
So start by correspondence ! Clinical service.
We need time to get used to , close my eyes and die .
Although you much easier , because I only passer .
Another bullet cartridge without powder .
I burned up in your eyes.
Osechka and again over the coals .
Pause this day by clicking REPIT .
I would repeat as many times as he says:

You hold me tight .
So anyone and never hug .
Let's you and forget the summer.
There is no you , no me - not blame .

You hold me tight .
So anyone and never hug .
Let's sing to you about the summer.
There is no you , no me - do not blame

And no more blowjob , kruzhavchekov at Pampa .
August empty as the final bus station.
Nope growling tiger in July , in silks .
Nope '' Nutella '' and freckles on your cheeks .
Sun rays burns hurt .
Footprints on an empty part of the heart, female, names.
Pleasure from pain - it's my drug.
If you do not mind , put them in her mouth .
Remember me in svitare in spools
With a glass of cocoa in September pavadkah .
Delve into the albums from him smells like sex and turning our heads .
And how, I forgot you .. and I already forgot about our summer so instantly.
And yet I'm the one , and you're my enemy.
Hold me tight , Zai .. and go to sleep :

You hold me tight .
As anyone and never hug .
Let's you and forget the summer.
There is no you , no me - not blame .

You hold me tight .
So anyone and never hug .
Let's sing to you about the summer.
There is no you , no me - do not blame

© HOMIE (?)




*blue ermin loop™ (giggling) @ GargleTranslate™ and my laziness about working the translation http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

2/20/14 @ 12:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

la mémoire de l’oubli

aprčs un certain temps
la mémoire
nous fait défaut.

cela commence tout doucement -
les pourtours des souvenirs deviennent
moins nets ;
une espčce de brouillard adoucit
l’amer de la déchirure, on y pense
avec nostalgie,
un peu comme on tapote distraitement
la tęte d’un enfant pour lui dire merci
... ce sentiment d’avoir déjŕ su l’odeur d’une peau
et d’un rire en écho ...

aprčs un certain temps
męme la nostalgie
nous fait défaut.

----English----

memory of forgetting

after a certain time
memory
fails us.

it starts softly -
the peripheries of memories become
less clear;
a kind of fog softens
bitter tear, you think
with nostalgia,
just as distractedly patting
the head of a ch1ld to say thank you
... That feeling of having already known the smell of skin
and laughter echoing ...

after a certain time
even nostalgia
fails us.

© Wordeaa 2014
read her here - http://wordeea.deviantart.com/

. ink in the well .




*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: suggs

2/21/14 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of centre
Posts: 6,768

the Engineers Song -- author unknown
An engineer told me before he died
Ah-hum titty-bum titty-bum titty-bum
An engineer told me before he died
Ah-hum, ah-hum
An engineer told me before he died
I have no reason to think he lied
Ah-hum titty-bum titty-bum titty-bum
Ah-hum titty-bum titty-bum titty-bum
He had a wife with a cunt so wide
Ah-hum titty-bum titty-bum titty-bum
He had a wife with a cunt so wide
Ah-hum, ah-hum
He had a wife with a cunt so wide
That she could never be satisfied
Ah-hum titty-bum titty-bum titty-bum
Ah-hum titty-bum titty-bum titty-bum

So he built a bl00dy great wheel...
With two balls of brass and a prick of steel

The balls of brass he filled with cream...
And the whole bl00dy thing was powered by steam

He tied her down onto the bed...
And lashed her arms above her head

There she lay demanding a fuck...
He shook her hand and he wished her luck

Round and round went the bl00dy great wheel...
And in and out went the prick of steel

Up and up went the level of steam...
Down and down went the level of cream

Til at last the maiden cried...
Enough! Enough! I'm satisfied!

Now we come to the tragic bit...
There was no way of stopping it

She was split from ass to tit...
And the whole bl00dy room was covered in shit

It jumped off her and it jumped on him...
And then it went after his next of kin

It hopped onto an uptown bus...
It's coming to fuck the rest of us!

The last time that machine was seen...
It was in Buckingham Palace fucking the queen

The moral of this story is clear...
You just don't fuck with an engineer!
Quote
Created by: i.@

2/23/14 @ 9:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in the front

. diabolique .

crocs reflets dégoulinant, les flux sont ralenties
mouvements sombres sur nos planchers de danse
elle a choisi la musique et le partenaire de l'instant
je déplace seul je suis l'arme je suis la pierre


. diabolic .

fangs glint dripping, flows are slowed
dark motions upon our dance floors
she chose the music and the partner of the moment
i move alone i am the weapon i am the stone


© Amanda 2014
woven here - http://fav.me/d77o4fz





*blue ermin loop™ the mills of marketing grind on http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *

Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username