User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Random Quote(s) of the Day
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Random Quote(s) of the Day
Created by: shadojon

7/7/15 @ 10:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

If you're motivated to be of service to others while being authentically detached from the outcome, you'll feel on purpose, regardless of how much abundance flows back to you.

Wayne Dyer
Quote
Naughty Amira
Created by: Naughty Amira

7/7/15 @ 7:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

People's ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can't help it -ignorance is when you choose not to understand something.

Sarah McLachlan
*waves at the ''wanna get some attention under a certain name '' and whispers..''try harder...you are not even close to impress someone (wink wink)*
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/8/15 @ 5:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

Your life explodes externally to the degree you are connected internally.

Panache Desai
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/9/15 @ 1:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

I wish I were a glow worm,
A glow worm's never glum.
'Cause how can you be
grumpy, when the sun shines
out your bum?!

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/10/15 @ 2:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

The believer will open his mind to the truth on the condition that it fits in with his preconceived ideas and wishes. Faith, on the other hand, is an unreserved opening of the mind to the truth, whatever it may turn out to be.

Alan Watts
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/10/15 @ 9:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

Just because something shakes you to your core
doesn't mean your foundation is broken.

Anonymous
Quote
.I.
Created by: .i.

7/10/15 @ 9:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"I hate Americans. I hate America."
- Ariana Grande
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/12/15 @ 12:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

Something will grow from all you are going through. And it will be you.

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/12/15 @ 8:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

Happiness depends upon ourselves. Maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story.

Athena Orchard
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/14/15 @ 1:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

Ego says: "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says: "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place."

Anonymous
Quote
.I.
Created by: .i.

7/14/15 @ 7:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

" I love Americans. I love America"
- Ariana Grande
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/15/15 @ 9:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

Sometimes we need to say yes to some quiet, think time. It can be as simple as walk in the woods, a long soak in the tub or a ride in the country. No matter how stressed or busy or overwhelmed we feel, we all need to create a physical and emotional quiet and calm space to reflect and recharge. The harder it is to carve out a time and place, the more important it is to do. And if it seems impossible, then it's absolutely essential. You don't need to pretend it's a priority. It actually is one. Schedule it, commit to it and then make it happen.

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/16/15 @ 10:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

If I asked you to name all the things you love, how long would it take to name yourself?

Karen Salmansohn
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/17/15 @ 11:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

If you shine your light, others may see how to do the same. You can ignite a chain reaction of illumination that is unstoppable.

Dylan Patterson
Quote
Created by: shadojon

7/19/15 @ 12:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Now I'm right here, and I'm right now
Posts: 10

Be careful what you send out into the universe because guess where it's headed?

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: garenox

7/20/15 @ 11:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is no elevator to success...
You have to take the stairs.

Zig Ziglar
Quote
Created by: garenox

7/21/15 @ 7:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Become a lantern lighting the way for others and you'll find yourself surrounded by lanterns lighting the way for you.

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: garenox

7/22/15 @ 8:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you can lay down at night, knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: garenox

7/23/15 @ 3:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Like a wild flower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow, not many knew of her struggle, but eventually all knew of her light.

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: garenox

7/24/15 @ 5:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The peace you need will be found in the stillness you keep.

Cheryl Maloney
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username