I would say please be honest with the member, right from the word go. If the member requests for an offer show for a certain cpm, please think twice and make it clear in the first instance, either with a yes or a no. It would also be nice if you could offer other option too to the member.
Attending phone calls or sending messages during the private..
One model said in chat, 'Hey is any real man around here who would take me private or are you guys gays?' That was such a turn off I instantly left the room.
Telling other members that "I have only poor people visiting the room today..." WTF!
To talk negatively about a culture or country in open chat because of what's in the news - it's still a BIG no no..
Ah there are many good moments too, some of them I like to add

This model was a newbie(just few days) and we were about to go private when she suddenly realised she got her periods early. She didn't expect it coming and told sorry. I said its only natural and not to worry. What I didn't expect was her quickly asking for few mins just before the pvt to go wash and come back to go ahead with the show although I would not have mind if we had not gone too. And she put on a sexy show in pvt too, smiling all the time. That kinda won my heart. Coincidentally, it was her birthday few hours later. So I made sure to come back later, tip and wish her too.
And to remember stuff! You'd your first pvt with a model, you come back few weeks later and she either remembers your name or recalls what were your requirements during the earlier show! That floors me always and encourages repeat pvts..
Quote