Just wanna mention yet again how glad I am to pass by this site whenever I get a chance. Been to other cam sites and here's what I think of some of these sites -
Site A is reportedly no.1 online in terms of traffic & revenue and it seems so as there are hundreds of gorgeous, international models online any given moment in various categories but way too many links!! no clear & simple user interface..I gave up after 10mins of trying to register and exploring the place.
Site B could allow me to download private videos and although the site doesn't openly mention it, you can C2C in public chat too but most rooms seem like Sahara desert...lonely! In 90% of the rooms, I see myself as the only guy saying a hi. The site is still popular but why are most members silent? A mystery to me..
Site C has huge, huge traffic as most models are naked or almost there in public chat(hehe) and even C2C outside private or group shows is possible but I have never seen such ugly chat emoticons :D And many models seem distracted either by the people around them or their pets or continue to speak or chat in foreign language even after you type for the 5th time that you know only English ...sigh
When I think of all the above and compare to F4F(and its amazingly friendly models the world over), this place feels really well-balanced. Yes, yes, it rocks!!
Quote