Hi, I know your question is not for models but i liked it and just wanted to reply

cause is interesting.
i guess likes are as much as guys or girls ,,,,good or bad fakes are not for me, I just cant! I mean in all senses ! I cant pretend look happy if im not and the opossite but i think fakes (physical ones )are really usefull but there are lots, unfortunately both physical and related with persons an personalities, those are dangerous not the external ones.. I´m not sure but big fake boobs for example are, in general, more effective for guys??? i think so (as a majority, not all) but they can tell not me... fake lips, fake ass, lashes, nails, hair, eye colour ...my god its really an effort and deserves an award or two! I would give it, cause just think about it im tired......I imagine theres under my skin a foreing body and makes me feel i want to put it out of me lol (if it was a health question things would be different) I just say how I feel it and with all my respect for external fakes! Some fakes are beauty and look great ( good job by a good doctor ) the same with natural ones some are nice others are like run away and cry! But not cause of a useless surgeon...ahha cause fake ppl is a f*****g s*it of plague who makes this World more complicated and worse for ppl like me! Could we wear any kind of distinction like a birthmark or spot with different colour blue for ones n orange for the others at least??? How many ppl would show itself as a faker?? that would deserve at least respect in my opinion (thats too natural I guess ...) (I like to imagine I can fix things like these , I thought about it....I made plans...and found solutions for all of them ahhaha. I dream awake often about one by one fix them all yes, hehhehe
I like natural and just understand and connect in this way. Also sometimes I thought if my tits were bigger ill be touching them all day long haha but guess is cause i havent .
I never used to do the make up and im still learning here and I like it, its funny and so precise ...a bit like drawing so ill be a professional soon lolol kidding and yes guys u like it much more....but lol always??? ahhaahha
maybe is all much more simple but humans are not simple at all. i think I am but heheheh...maybe on Mars...my home.. kisses and nice weekend!
Quote