User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

I WANT TO LEARN MORE
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: I WANT TO LEARN MORE
Alessio Moretti
Created by: Alessio Moretti

11/27/25 @ 8:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, I am pleased to greet all the members of this community. I have been a model on Flirt for eight months. I am Colombian and want to learn more. I hear models say that I should broadcast for many hours, which is valid. I try to do so, and I am going to improve my hours, trying to be online for at least ten hours. That's almost always the case, but I would like to learn from various points of view. I greet everyone in my room, I treat them very kindly, I try to do different things at my parties, I try to stand up dancing, cheering, singing. I am learning English so that I can communicate better with my voice, but sometimes it is difficult to earn credits. The vast majority of users do not respond to greetings, they don't talk, my room is totally silent despite my great energy. I would like to know what else I need to learn to be a better model and earn more credits. I want to offer the best of myself and make everyone happy watching me. I am willing to learn everything necessary. I love being a model and I want everyone to notice my effort.
Quote
Nik2K1
Created by: nik2k1

12/2/25 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Italy
Posts: 104

Hello, I am pleased to greet all the members of this community. I have been a model on Flirt for eight months. I am Colombian and want to learn more. I hear models say that I should broadcast for many hours, which is valid. I try to do so, and I am going to improve my hours, trying to be online for at least ten hours. That's almost always the case, but I would like to learn from various points of view. I greet everyone in my room, I treat them very kindly, I try to do different things at my parties, I try to stand up dancing, cheering, singing. I am learning English so that I can communicate better with my voice, but sometimes it is difficult to earn credits. The vast majority of users do not respond to greetings, they don't talk, my room is totally silent despite my great energy. I would like to know what else I need to learn to be a better model and earn more credits. I want to offer the best of myself and make everyone happy watching me. I am willing to learn everything necessary. I love being a model and I want everyone to notice my effort.

Espera hermano eres un modelo no sabía que los trabajadores de la página pueden escribir también aquí entonces yo soy un usuario y no conozco muy bien el vuestro trabajo pero creo que por ser un buen modelo necesitas que atraer la atención con muchas performance Hay muchos usuarios que no donan pero con el tiempo llegueran mucho usuarios que te apoyaran hermano

Quote
Alessio Moretti
Created by: Alessio Moretti

12/2/25 @ 6:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Si, los modelos podemos publicar en el foro también, me gusta aprender cada vez más, y pues cuando descubrí el foro comencé a leer lo mayor posible para estar al tanto de las novedades y mejorar mi trabajo para que la mayoría se sienta contento conmigo, y digo la mayoría porque es imposible tener a todos felices, pero lo intento jajajaja, como te digo, trato de aprender, mejorar y dar el mejor contenido, servicio y ambiente para todos los usuarios que me visitan

Yes, the models can publish in the forum too, I like to learn more and more, and when I discovered the forum I started reading as much as possible to be aware of the news and improve my work so that the majority feels happy with me, and I say the majority because it is impossible to have everyone happy, but I try hahahaha, as I tell you, I try to learn, improve and provide the best content, service and environment for all the users who visit me


Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username