We were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Confirm Your Account!
Check your email and confirm your account. Make sure to check your spam folder.
Need help navigating the site?
Did you give us a fake email address? :)Don't worry, we aren't upset. But we need a real email address to verify your account and get you into the live chat rooms. We will not sell your address to anyone. You can give us your real email address in the box below.
I don’t see the problem. We all acknowledge Roan that he is a sexy guy and so forth so what else is there to say lol. And besides where is the rule that u can’t talk about anything else other than what is discussed?
It is a matter of being polite. The gentleman who started this thread about Roan probably wanted to read the “and so forth” you referred to instead of reading you imply there’s nothing else to say about Roan.
It is a matter of being polite. The gentleman who started this thread about Roan probably wanted to read the “and so forth” you referred to instead of reading you imply there’s nothing else to say about Roan.
Ok I really didn’t say nothing wrong. Its my opinion. I have nothing against him whatsoever and acknowledged he was cute. U guys don’t like it because I didn’t praise him so much. Let’s just be real. If u all love this guy so much then go to his room and support the guy Quote
Ok I really didn’t say nothing wrong. Its my opinion. I have nothing against him whatsoever and acknowledged he was cute. U guys don’t like it because I didn’t praise him so much. Let’s just be real. If u all love this guy so much then go to his room and support the guy
Nobody is saying your opinion is wrong. Some would say it is rude for you to hijack somebody else's thread. Quote
Nobody is saying your opinion is wrong. Some would say it is rude for you to hijack somebody else's thread.
Ok what’s the problem then?? The first comment that I said was that I prefer colombian men. Nothing wrong with that. The other guy tagged me because he was recommending someone else. But apparently here its always a problem 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
This guy has the fantasy , the looks and the will to create magical moments when inside the show ... He knows exactly how to handle every situation and is a real professional. He is kind and helping, he listens to the person and tries to always find a solution. I genuenly like him for the shows and for always offering some heat! If youre looking for a great model well... you wont be disappointed with Roan ;) https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/roan-birkin/about.php
find him here and thank me later!
He is an incredibly sweet man to me, and I am certain that his future endeavours are all blessed with success. <3 Quote
Ok what’s the problem then?? The first comment that I said was that I prefer colombian men. Nothing wrong with that. The other guy tagged me because he was recommending someone else. But apparently here its always a problem 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You are being dense to prove how stubborn you are. THE PROBLEM is you hijacked someone else's thread about Roan, which had nothing to do with Colombians. You changed the subject of someone else's conversation. That is rude. Not wrong according to you, but it was rude. Quote
You are being dense to prove how stubborn you are. THE PROBLEM is you hijacked someone else's thread about Roan, which had nothing to do with Colombians. You changed the subject of someone else's conversation. That is rude. Not wrong according to you, but it was rude.
How am I close minded and rude??? I am actually open minded. Its u who is close minded because u just assume everything I say is rude. So why don’t u just chill out and back off 😒😒😒😒Ur really making this into a big deal when it really isn’t a big deal. Good grief 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Quote
And Roan remains as lovely as ever (which is the pont of this thread, not this petty defensive love of arguing). I would suggest that people go visit him because he's beautiful and a great guy.
You went into a room where people were conversing and changed the subject.
Ummm no because I did talk about Roan and then I expressed my opinion that I prefer colombian guys. That’s all I said. And then a user started tagging me to a link of another guy and then I showed him some too. Sigh what’s the point of arguing with u guys. Its completely obvious that no one on here cares what I think. Alliances suck here.
Eva SinLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message —Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected —
Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User:
There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message —
This model charges 10 credits.
The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message —Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo
10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection
See Collection
Unlock Collection
10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video
10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message
10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect
Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page
Want more emojis?
Click the "Send a message..." area
Right-click current area
Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
Click the "Send a message..." area
Open "Edit" menu
Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.
You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support
We’re excited to announce that our Direct Messages feature is getting an upgrade to version 2.0! This enhancement will bring new features to elevate your experience. To ensure a smooth transition, we’ll temporarily pause this feature starting on 9/23/2024. Thank you for your understanding - amazing upgrades are on the way! Stay tuned!
Enjoy Free Sex Cams and Premium Adult Chat: Guys performers live, in high definition.
By entering the site, you acknowledge and affirm under oath that you are 18 years old or older, that all certifications made by accepting the Terms and Conditions are true and correct, and that you have read our Privacy Policy.
If you would like to send us your payment by mail, we accept money orders, cashier's checks, and personal checks. For safety and tracking purposes, we are unable to accept cash.
To purchase this product by mail, please download the Pay by Mail form below and complete the required information. Mailing instructions are included.
Are you having trouble with your account, billing, or something broken on our website? Tell us what's going on, and we'll work to get it fixed quickly.