User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

a real loser
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: a real loser
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

8/28 @ 11:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 92

so frustrating, so many great models on this site, pleasure to go private with pleasure to tip pleasure to communicate with and pleasure to have sex with, but also so many f-ing losers, just greedy jerks. Tonight started talking with model (name is Jeremy Halem--I think since there's all these laudatory reviews in this forum about models it should also be site where others are warned about these dead beats out there, grifters, lets see if this post is kept in the forum because F4F would not allow me to post review and they make take this one down--which means, everyone the reviews are worthless another scam and we should use this forum to post both positive and negative reviews about model behavior make it really worthwhile, and don't pay any attention to the reviews on the models rooms!!). So this guy and I are really going at it and as I usually do when he asked to go pvt I asked how many credits he needs for us both to cum. He said since I had already been tipping (and flooding) it was up to me but would not be an issue. OK so we go for it , About 2000+ credits and 15-20+ minutes later I'm frankly having a hard time holding back so to speak he says the same thing so I say lets do big flood and let's let it loose and let it fly--give him the flood (500 credits) then all of a sudden he's going he really likes those big floods and it would definitely help the situation if I were to continue them and keep them coming--I'm like are you f-ing kidding me, i told him that was a definite deal breaker, I always got turned off and lost the mood when these models do that and I immediately broke off the connection
So very sweet when all these people in this forum always admonish us about not saying hello how we tip blah blah blah but these types of experiences when you spend in good faith 200+ UD dollars on these bottom feeders out there makes one very cynical. Yea I know its their job but not to be blatantly greedy I just can't believe how many of these guys are just to stupid to know how to cultivate a big tipper so that he returns for more business
Quote
bunbunxo
Created by: bunbunxo

8/29 @ 12:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 10

I took a look into who you talked about, 2 reviews? I wouldn't trust any new model with just 2 reviews. This site always has some fishiness to it. Lots of models can ask their managers to delete 1 star reviews, they can be bypassed by just putting a 5 star instead and still write what went wrong. I had a similar problem with some czech guy, jasper miles, he wanted to do private shows with me and I said he looks like someone who should be streaming on twitch or kick and he immediately wrote me awful dms and removed my 1 star review about how he does nothing in public party shows. He also deleted several other 1 star reveiws about just sitting all day in public and not doing anything, even in private show from other members who did take him there. You just have to be extremely careful who you tip, models always look after ewach other, so we as members need to do the same for each other.
Quote
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

8/29 @ 1:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 92

I took a look into who you talked about, 2 reviews? I wouldn't trust any new model with just 2 reviews. This site always has some fishiness to it. Lots of models can ask their managers to delete 1 star reviews, they can be bypassed by just putting a 5 star instead and still write what went wrong. I had a similar problem with some czech guy, jasper miles, he wanted to do private shows with me and I said he looks like someone who should be streaming on twitch or kick and he immediately wrote me awful dms and removed my 1 star review about how he does nothing in public party shows. He also deleted several other 1 star reveiws about just sitting all day in public and not doing anything, even in private show from other members who did take him there. You just have to be extremely careful who you tip, models always look after ewach other, so we as members need to do the same for each other.


yea I know, just 2 reviews should have definitely been a warning but I'm usually so suspicious of any of the models reviews at all--kind of like yelp or trip advisor-- that I just brushed it aside--there are so many 5 star reviews of models that are so laughable--models who call themselves "alpha males" usually meaning they are alpha a-holes , models that say "tip me 100 credits and I"ll talk to you or show you my dick", models that actually promote themselves as wanting to humiliate you and these people actually get 5 star reviews-- that how could anyone trust those reviews--I guess it's all part of the sex worker industry, live and learn right?
Quote
KokotinaBunny
Created by: kokotinabunny

8/29 @ 2:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 4



yea I know, just 2 reviews should have definitely been a warning but I'm usually so suspicious of any of the models reviews at all--kind of like yelp or trip advisor-- that I just brushed it aside--there are so many 5 star reviews of models that are so laughable--models who call themselves "alpha males" usually meaning they are alpha a-holes , models that say "tip me 100 credits and I"ll talk to you or show you my dick", models that actually promote themselves as wanting to humiliate you and these people actually get 5 star reviews-- that how could anyone trust those reviews--I guess it's all part of the sex worker industry, live and learn right?




Here's my advice to you. Reserve your credits and just spend a couple of weeks seeing how models behave with you when you don't tip them. You want to be with models who appreciate you being in their room, and if you can slowly start tipping them as the weeks pass, you can then see how they fare in private shows. A lot of models on this site believe they are owed credits just for how they look, due to people showering them in ridiculous amounts of tips and tip flood amounts without having to work or get naked for it.
Quote
Created by: gofish

8/31 @ 12:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: IN YOUR DREAMS
Posts: 2,119

Hey lucas@home while I know you have an opinion about me on the site , but after reading what you said there I am sorry that you had a bad experience with that model. Hope at some point you manage to encounter a model who show some appreciation if you were to taken them private resulting in a smashing experience for both of you. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Quote
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

8/31 @ 2:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 92

Hey lucas@home while I know you have an opinion about me on the site , but after reading what you said there I am sorry that you had a bad experience with that model. Hope at some point you manage to encounter a model who show some appreciation if you were to taken them private resulting in a smashing experience for both of you. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks , I appreciate that, I have actually had many good experiences on the site with many models its just when you get burned by the occasional bad apple it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth and I think these bad apples ought to be held accountable in some way. Obviously the reviews on the models bio pages are phony, useless and of no value since anything other than 4 or 5 star are either removed by the model or not put out there in the first place. If we have bad experiences with certain models I think we should put their names out there, help to get the word out to others to avoid them and hopefully they drop off the site or change their greedy practices. Obviously the F4F people are of no help and no support to us customers--I mean look at all these silly contests they sponsor---unbelievable they want us to help send these guys to the f-ing Maldives, constantly pimping us to up the credit ante, even worse when you see how much some of these guys try to get for a pvt. How about contests to send customers to the Maldives? And maybe F4F could cut back the percentage take they get from the models so the models wouldn't have to be so greedy in the first place. Anyway you get my drift, a lot of pigs at the trough.


Quote
KokotinaBunny
Created by: kokotinabunny

8/31 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 4


Thanks , I appreciate that, I have actually had many good experiences on the site with many models its just when you get burned by the occasional bad apple it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth and I think these bad apples ought to be held accountable in some way. Obviously the reviews on the models bio pages are phony, useless and of no value since anything other than 4 or 5 star are either removed by the model or not put out there in the first place. If we have bad experiences with certain models I think we should put their names out there, help to get the word out to others to avoid them and hopefully they drop off the site or change their greedy practices. Obviously the F4F people are of no help and no support to us customers--I mean look at all these silly contests they sponsor---unbelievable they want us to help send these guys to the f-ing Maldives, constantly pimping us to up the credit ante, even worse when you see how much some of these guys try to get for a pvt. How about contests to send customers to the Maldives? And maybe F4F could cut back the percentage take they get from the models so the models wouldn't have to be so greedy in the first place. Anyway you get my drift, a lot of pigs at the trough.





A! The tip of the iceberg you just mentioned! Just stay careful with your credits and who you tip.
Quote
Created by: gofish

8/31 @ 11:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: IN YOUR DREAMS
Posts: 2,119


Thanks , I appreciate that, I have actually had many good experiences on the site with many models its just when you get burned by the occasional bad apple it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth and I think these bad apples ought to be held accountable in some way. Obviously the reviews on the models bio pages are phony, useless and of no value since anything other than 4 or 5 star are either removed by the model or not put out there in the first place. If we have bad experiences with certain models I think we should put their names out there, help to get the word out to others to avoid them and hopefully they drop off the site or change their greedy practices. Obviously the F4F people are of no help and no support to us customers--I mean look at all these silly contests they sponsor---unbelievable they want us to help send these guys to the f-ing Maldives, constantly pimping us to up the credit ante, even worse when you see how much some of these guys try to get for a pvt. How about contests to send customers to the Maldives? And maybe F4F could cut back the percentage take they get from the models so the models wouldn't have to be so greedy in the first place. Anyway you get my drift, a lot of pigs at the trough.




Interesting points you bring up there Lucas. Yes these contests are something of a joke especially when the vast number of models on the site have no chance to win anything any way. Regarding reviews yes negative posting should be left in tact & it is up to the model to change the way he or she approaches the site. The only other option for any member on the site who has encountered a bad situation with a model might be to post it on this forum and for the site not to remove it.
The sad part about this whole thing is that the really good performers on the site might end up suffering with some members posting negative review merely because the model did not do what they wanted either in open chat or a private.
Well that is just my two cents comment.


:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Quote
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

9/2 @ 1:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 177

Flirt should not just remove 1-star reviews because the model asked it to. The model should reach out to the reviewer and request him to remove the review and promise good experiences in the future. No freebies or coupons necessary. Just do the paid future sessions the right way. The reviewer can then delete the review and see how it works out during future visits. This way the model gets a chance to learn from his mistake and improve. The client gets his happiness. The hostility between the model and the client is resolved. But the way it works now, the model does not learn from his mistakes, continues with his bad behavior, and the client remains angry at the model for eternity.
Quote
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

9/9 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey lucas@home,

I'm a model here, and this is one I didn't want to scroll past.

On reviews first: they do matter to us. I've said the same in another thread — when a member takes the time to write one, it genuinely helps, and I'm grateful every time someone bothers. It's also worth knowing how the system actually works: once a model passes a certain lifetime credit threshold, F4F lets them delete a bad review. So what you're reading in the rooms isn't necessarily the site burying complaints — it's models who earned the option to clean house. Which is exactly why I think you're right that this forum is the better place for honest feedback, the good and the bad.

Now, the other part. I'm sorry that happened. I can't speak for him, but I can say plainly that pushing for more right at that moment is bad work. You asked the fair question up front, you got an answer, and he didn't honor it. The mood you lost was the thing you were paying for. That one's on him, not on you.

I saw in another post that you've had good experiences here too, and I hope those still outweigh this one — but I understand the bad taste it left.

If you ever want to talk about it, or just come say hi, my room is open and my messages are too.

philip Reid
Quote
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

9/10 @ 3:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 92

Hey Philip--- Sorry, for the reviews to have any semblance of validity or credibility at all the models need to be totally out of the loop--no involvement whatsoever with the reviews--similar to what happens in the real world for the most part with review sites--the business person or organization takes the good with the bad, if you get a bunch of bad reviews you're held accountable for your bad business practices, change or suffer the consequences. If these models had to subscribe to that kind of standard and bad reviews would go up so would accountability and maybe some of these greedy douchbags would change their behavior, the whole site might get better. You say after a certain " lifetime credit threshold" they control the reviews---so tell us Philip and be honest, as a model you know the answer to this question--what is the credit threshold. If you don't (or can't per F4F NDA policy) tell us why not--maybe the threshold is some piddly-ass number like 25-50K and boom they invalidate all bad reviews. BTW if you don't tell us what that threshold is your credibility in this forum to me is shot. You say "isn't necessarily the site burying complaints" come on sure it is the damn site gives the models permission to jack with the reviews if they don't like them after the so called "credit threshold" is met. The site could also say that the models are not allowed to do anything with the reviews no matter how many f-ing credits they accumulate, right?? Please don't gaslight us. So again the reviews are worthless and a waste of our time--but I'm glad you like reading them. I agree you're right that I"m right that this forum is where we should name and call out these people. And Philip you're right I've had many good experiences on the site but it takes a lot of work effort and credits frankly to find those very few models who are worth coming back to. I've been on site for 5+ years only have about 10 I label as favs and 4-5 of those guys haven't been on line for months--a couple are on other sites I know that. I get it tho, that's the name of the game on a site like this, it's a pay-for-sex site, transactional, dealing with sex workers. No judgement there, just the way it is--if you try to feed me some BS that it's more than that you're a liar and delusional. Say Philip tell me how you justify all these models on this site charging 90-120, I've even seen 150cpm--unf-ing believable for pvt's--at current rates of approx 10cents/credit USD give or take depending on promos that $9-12-15/hour USD, now tell me, WTF, paying one of these guys $540-900/hr you must be kidding me and that's not downright greed??--please give me a f-ing break. I don't care what anyone says you pay that to these guys your a sick bastard--that money should go to the International Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders etc etc. I do appreciate you reaching out, why aren't your colleagues posting here or are they they just don't have the balls to say so, it could be a really good place for discussion. Your colleagues and occasional fools who post on this site are always moaning about "respect" well guess what that's a two way street and you don't deserve it you earn it.
Quote
Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

9/10 @ 3:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Lucas,

Good question, and I'll give you the number — it just makes more sense with a bit of context first, because the threshold isn't a standalone rule.

F4F runs a badge ladder on both sides. That colored number next to your name in chat is the same system we have. For members it's rewards points, and they come from more than credits spent (leaving reviews, buying VODs, posting here in the forums,etc.), generally using the platform. For models it's lifetime credits earned. Each level unlocks a different set of perks. Rates work off it too — a model can't just decide to charge 120 cpm, the higher rates open up at higher levels.

The review option is one of those perks, and it sits at the tier of All Star, that is the purple badge. For models that's **750,000 credits lifetime.**

Five years and ten favorites is a rough ratio, and I believe you. I'm sorry the search costs what it does.

My room's open if you ever feel like talking about it, or about nothing in particular. Maybe I could be the eleven one 😜, who knows?

Philip Reid
Quote
Created by: gofish

9/11 @ 1:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: IN YOUR DREAMS
Posts: 2,119

Flirt should not just remove 1-star reviews because the model asked it to. The model should reach out to the reviewer and request him to remove the review and promise good experiences in the future. No freebies or coupons necessary. Just do the paid future sessions the right way. The reviewer can then delete the review and see how it works out during future visits. This way the model gets a chance to learn from his mistake and improve. The client gets his happiness. The hostility between the model and the client is resolved. But the way it works now, the model does not learn from his mistakes, continues with his bad behavior, and the client remains angry at the model for eternity.

daniga22 have to say that is the most correct answer to the issue about reviews & hope the site finally takes it into account. Any model who might have an issue about a bad review needs to figure out why that review was in posted in the first place.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username