We were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Confirm Your Account!
Check your email and confirm your account. Make sure to check your spam folder.
Need help navigating the site?
Did you give us a fake email address? :)Don't worry, we aren't upset. But we need a real email address to verify your account and get you into the live chat rooms. We will not sell your address to anyone. You can give us your real email address in the box below.
(whisper): but some times like if they asking too much, i'm not doing it
allen11111(whisper): what is too much?
(whisper): like take off my underwear, jerk off on camera
(whisper): this kinda stuff
(whisper): i know that this is a webcam site
allen11111(whisper): ok but you are aware that that is what a lot of people want
(whisper): i can do for example take off my t-shirt
(whisper): my shorts you know, do some posing
---------------
What do you think?
Quote
(whisper): but some times like if they asking too much, i'm not doing it
allen11111(whisper): what is too much?
(whisper): like take off my underwear, jerk off on camera
(whisper): this kinda stuff
(whisper): i know that this is a webcam site
allen11111(whisper): ok but you are aware that that is what a lot of people want
(whisper): i can do for example take off my t-shirt
(whisper): my shorts you know, do some posing
---------------
What do you think?
Sounds to me like he can’t do much in free chat. He basically means go to pvt to show it off for u. Quote
Hello, thanks for reaching out to us in the forums today.
Please do not post private conversations or whisper messages you have with models, as this is private and violating the models privacy.
Please keep in mind models do work for tips here and may ask for a tip to perform some actions. Also keep in mind they may not be able to do all actions in the open chat as they are supposed to be performing in the private shows.
If there is an issue with a show or model then please reach out to customer support at
CustomerService@flirt4free.com
Thank you for understanding. - CP
Sounds to me like he can’t do much in free chat. He basically means go to pvt to show it off for u.
Sorry for the lack of clarity.
The model was telling me what he would and would not do IN PRIVATE.
I removed all of the model's identifiers to maintain their privacy. Quote
Models have boundaries as we all do. I respect that. Take them private or move on. You seem to have many many issues
Apparently most users feel the same way about this model's limitations on a mainly gay site (male performer side): get lost. His ranking in the current contest is pretty close to last.
I'm not alone in my disdain for the models who don't seem to understand the purpose of the site.
Sure, "respect his boundaries" but also there's not much reason to support him financially.
I TOTALLY understand your point. I will also add for what it's worth that at the very least, it's good the model stated his limitations before going private.
Quote
There is this model whom I like very much. He has the face of an angel, to my eyes. I visited him a few times and tipped him every time. The last time I visited him I asked him if he was wearing lush (or whatever it is the toy that you wear inside the butt). Because I wanted to give him some physical pleasure too along with the tip. He curtly texted back "I don't use that toy". He did not say "I am not wearing it" or "I don't have it". He was stating his preference very curtly. I asked him if he was straight. He said "Yes", which I again thought was short. But I tipped him anyway, said "Bye" and left. I prefer gay models and only want to patronize them. I see the angel face frequently among the thumbnails but cannot visit him. :-(
Quote
There is this model whom I like very much. He has the face of an angel, to my eyes. I visited him a few times and tipped him every time. The last time I visited him I asked him if he was wearing lush (or whatever it is the toy that you wear inside the butt). Because I wanted to give him some physical pleasure too along with the tip. He curtly texted back "I don't use that toy". He did not say "I am not wearing it" or "I don't have it". He was stating his preference very curtly. I asked him if he was straight. He said "Yes", which I again thought was short. But I tipped him anyway, said "Bye" and left. I prefer gay models and only want to patronize them. I see the angel face frequently among the thumbnails but cannot visit him. :-(
I don't see anything curt about saying "I don't use that toy." It seems a little more honest than "I'm not wearing it," which could lead you to believe he might at another time. And when you asked his sexual orientation, he told you. If you prefer gay models, that's cool (I tend to also) but he gave perfectly honest answers to your questions, I don't know what the issue is.
I don't see anything curt about saying "I don't use that toy." It seems a little more honest than "I'm not wearing it," which could lead you to believe he might at another time. And when you asked his sexual orientation, he told you. If you prefer gay models, that's cool (I tend to also) but he gave perfectly honest answers to your questions, I don't know what the issue is.
I agree - although of course I am sure it depends on how the conversation was going before the lush question came up, his facial reaction to the question too, what the tips were, his number of days working at the time, etc. Quote
I don't see anything curt about saying "I don't use that toy." It seems a little more honest than "I'm not wearing it," which could lead you to believe he might at another time. And when you asked his sexual orientation, he told you. If you prefer gay models, that's cool (I tend to also) but he gave perfectly honest answers to your questions, I don't know what the issue is.
It is hard to reproduce the tone of a conversation while narrating it later. I was not offended by his replies or the tone. But it was curt. I normally forgive the curtness or rudeness of models if they are very young or new to modeling. I forgave him too. He is a very nice guy and young. I still like him. He probably realized he was rude. He sent me a mail thanking me for the tip. He had never done that before. Anyway, my post was about "preference". Not how it was conveyed to me. In a website full of gay customers it was unusual, I thought, to see a model who was so uptight about his butt. That's all.
Eva SinLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message —Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected —
Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User:
There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message —
This model charges 10 credits.
The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message —Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo
10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection
See Collection
Unlock Collection
10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video
10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message
10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect
Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page
Want more emojis?
Click the "Send a message..." area
Right-click current area
Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
Click the "Send a message..." area
Open "Edit" menu
Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.
You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support
We’re excited to announce that our Direct Messages feature is getting an upgrade to version 2.0! This enhancement will bring new features to elevate your experience. To ensure a smooth transition, we’ll temporarily pause this feature starting on 9/23/2024. Thank you for your understanding - amazing upgrades are on the way! Stay tuned!
Enjoy Free Sex Cams and Premium Adult Chat: Girls, Guys, and Trans performers live, in high definition.
By entering the site, you acknowledge and affirm under oath that you are 18 years old or older, that all certifications made by accepting the Terms and Conditions are true and correct, and that you have read our Privacy Policy.
If you would like to send us your payment by mail, we accept money orders, cashier's checks, and personal checks. For safety and tracking purposes, we are unable to accept cash.
To purchase this product by mail, please download the Pay by Mail form below and complete the required information. Mailing instructions are included.
Are you having trouble with your account, billing, or something broken on our website? Tell us what's going on, and we'll work to get it fixed quickly.